𓊈 N i n e 𓊉

↻⥥↺

"𝓛𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻! 𝓘𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰?" Hermione Granger asked, spotting a very nervous Lavender Brown walking around before the coffee shop, deep in her thoughts.

"Hermione! I'm so so sorry!" she cried, running up to a perplexed Hermione, "It's Ronald! H-He's cheating on you! We started dating a few months ago, I thought he was single! I swear! Then, this morning he showed up at St. Mungo's, where I was working, and I found out he's engaged to you! I'm sorry!".

"It's alright, it's not your fault," Hermione assured her, preparing to kill her fiancé, "Draco, I need to-Draco?" he was gone, but she could hear his voice trailing off.

"Where is he?" she asked, turning back to Lavender.

"At St. Mungo's," and the pair apparated away.

↻⥥↺

"𝓐𝓱, 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮! 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻-" Ron Weasley froze mid-sentence, spotting Lavender.

"Ronald Weasley, you arsehole! How dare you cheat on me and lie to Lavender?!" Hermione growled, mumbling something under her breath.

The redhead rose up from his bed, his eyeballs slightly popping, and suddenly, he fell asleep, screaming slightly as he landed gently back on the hospital bed.

"What happened?" asked the hushed voice of Lavender.

"It's a spell that gives a person nightmares, it's almost 1200 years old," smirked Hermione proudly, "But don't worry! It only lasts for about 30 minutes!".

Suddenly, a group of redheads and one scarhead burst into the room, beaming as they saw Hermione.

"Hermione!" screamed Ginny, coming to hug her.

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟓𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬