𓊈 F o u r 𓊉

↺⥥↻

𝓐 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓻 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂. Harry Potter woke up with a start.

"Are you listening, Potter?"

A faint shadow of a tall, fit man appeared on the abandoned factory's walls. Harry blinked, scared, for the first time in forever.

"Oh, of course you're not! Couldn't you have woken up a bit earlier? Now I have to start all over again!", before him was a man, a man who was quite unforgettable to Harry.

Draco Malfoy.

"What d'you want, Malfoy? And why am I here?"

"Clues, Potter, clues. You remember Mclaggen, don't you? That annoyingly overconfident Gryffindor?" Malfoy looked paler than usual, thinner too.

"Yes, of course I do, why?"

"Well, rumour has spread that little-miss-perfect Granger is having an affair with him" Harry's jaw dropped.

"No, she'd never, t-that's i-impossible. She loves Ron, not that bastard," he stuttered, slowly recovering from the shock.

"Well, I'm not surprised, who would love someone who doesn't even trust them enough? I mean, Weasley employed me, a spy, for Merlin's sake! I almost feel sorry for her" he responded, a slight, almost unnoticeable, blush creeping up his cheeks at the mention of Hermione.

↻⥥↺

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓯𝓮, 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮. It was almost 45 minutes now, and the people were staring at her, almost apologetically.

The waitress kept asking her to order, but she insisted on a few more minutes.

Strangely enough, she felt a familiar presence in the cafe, a nostalgic smell, green apples, perfume and gasoline, circled around her.

Draco Malfoy emerged, sitting on the chair opposite her, "Oh hey! Thanks for waiting!" he said, beaming.

Puzzled, she stared at him. "Play along!" he mouthed. Shrugging, she nodded.

↻⥥↺

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽, 𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭, 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼, 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽.

The N.E.W.T.S, much to Hermione's demise, had been cancelled, with McGonagall reaching to the conclusion that they had enough stress and pain to go through as it was.

Since the Headmistress knew the students were forced by the Ministry of Magic to finish their last year at Hogwarts, she thought it best to let them relax a bit and cope with the injuries and deaths of their loved ones.

The classes were more easygoing, and they all had a 30-minute break between each class.

The word, 'Mudblood' had been officially banned, and House Competition and hate had decreased.

Maybe that was the reason why Slytherin's Prince and Gryffindor's Princess, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger, formed an unlikely friendship.

Or maybe, it was the kiss...

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟑𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬