↝『 E p i l o g u e 』↜

↻⥥↺

𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓩𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓲.

"Do you promise to never hurt Hermione, ever?" Weaselette questioned, looking as fierce as ever.

It was a mystery how Blaise had married her, she wasn't pleased easily, neither was she naïve.

The Malfoy heir gulped, nodding fearfully.

The two Gryffindors glanced at each other, and nodded, as though speaking in an unspoken language.

"Good, you better not, Malfoy, or I'll hunt you down and skin you," Potter growled, subjecting an end to the interrogation the two had held for Draco.

He supposed Hermione had a knack to be associated with dangerous people.

Hermione entered the chamber with a tray laden with biscuits and hot chocolate.

"Harry! Ginny! Don't scare him! Oh, ferret, I told you to wear your sweater!" the girl fussed, placing the food on the coffee table carefully and rushing over to a shivering Draco.

She conjured up the ugly Christmas sweater she had bought him and handed it to him.

It was hideous, but Draco hadn't the heart to say it to his Hermione who had so lovingly bought it for him from the Hogsmeade Christmas market.

Without saying another word, he slipped into the bright orange jumper.

Still under the watchful gaze of Potter and She-Weasel, he graciously accepted the cup of hot chocolate that was given to him by his fiancée.

As soon as the pair left the premises, Draco let out a deep breath that he himself didn't know he was holding.

He helped himself to the plate of biscuits in front of him. Hermione truly was an outstanding cook. She aced everything she did. Whether it was cooking, studying, or anything in particular, she was perfect at it.

She was the fire to his ice. The white to his black. They were the total opposite of each other, but that was what complemented them so much.

He couldn't imagine life without her in it, but it was sure to be horrible and miserable.

He didn't deserve her love and compassion, he didn't deserve her care, he didn't deserve her. But still, she came back to him no matter what.

He loved her, she loved him.

Hermione Granger was his and his only.

"Your friends are scary, 'Mione, I swear," he sighed, biting into a chocolate chip cookie.

"Oh, dont mind them, anyway, you wanted to talk to me?" Draco nodded.

"I want to break off the engagement," he grumbled, her jaw dropped and he swore he could see tears forming in her eyes, "But not like that! I want to start over again, fall in love with you all over again,".

Draco sighed at the acceptance in his Hermione's eyes.

All was well.

▀▄▀▄🄵🄸🄽▄▀▄▀

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟐𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: 𝟏𝟏,𝟑𝟎𝟓

🄰/🄽: Finished! Wtf, this book has only 22 chapters and it already took me 1 month and 5 days to complete...
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the book, which I'm pretty sure you didn't, but whatever.

And hey, if you're into Marvel or that Sherlock Holmes shit, feel free to check out my other, pitifully short book too!

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ