𓊈 S e v e n 𓊉

↻⥥↺

"𝓢𝓸, 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂, 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓮?" Ron Weasley asked through the earbud. "Of course not, Weasel, but she thinks you are the one who's cheating. She thinks, since you're almost never spending any time with her, you're cheating with that Lavender Brown".

"How did she find out?" Weasley mumbled, totally forgetting Draco could hear him.

"When are you going to transfer the money, Weasley?" he growled.

"This week, I promise, and you better not tell Hermione I'm cheating!" Ron warned, in a dangerous tone.

He cut the call and groaned into his hands as he slumped tiredly on his bed. He was worried, when was she going to come back home?

And he had a nasty feeling that Malfoy was lying, Hermione probably bribed him into telling him all lies about her innocence.

But he snapped out if it, Malfoy, no matter how much Ron hated him, was a fantastic spy, or at least that's what his reviewers say. But Merlin knows how the money was spent. Everyday after pay day, he emerges empty handed and broke, just like he was before Ron paid him.

Even though Ron knew it was none of his business, he was nonetheless curious. Was he out drinking all night? Whatever it was, couldn't he even buy himself some new clothes? Malfoy showed up everyday with at least one torn piece of clothing.

What was he doing with the money that was so important he didn't even buy himself some proper garments?

Sighing, he put on his coat, and apparated to the entry of Gringotts.

After going through all the safety measures, Ron found himself in the cart with a goblin, speeding on the tracks under the bank. It was freezing, and the fact that they were probably going at 100km/h didn't make it any better.

As the excruciating ride came to an end, they finally arrived at a large, circular door, labeled '666'.

"Key", commanded the goblin, as Ron handed it over.

As the vault creaked open, the gold galleons, bronze sickles and silver knuts come into view.

Stuffing his leather pouch with two handfuls of galleons, Ron nodded at the goblin, who, in turn, locked the vault and gave the bronze key back to him.

Pocketing it, Ron climbed the cart and prepared himself to the horrible ride back.

↻⥥↺

𝓐𝓼 𝓡𝓸𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley! How," his mother screeched, slapping him in the face, "Dare," another slap, "You cheat on poor Hermione?!", she punched him one last time near his abdomen. His eyes watered, clutching his private part.

"W-What d'you mean" he groaned, falling to the ground and cringing away like some sick sort of worm.

"Oh, we know bloody damn well what you did, mate, and it's time we teach you a lesson!" growled his oldest brother, Bill, as his wife, Fleur, nodded furiously in agreement.

"Oui, Ronald! You have zon zee cheating on Hermione Granger! It iz inacceptable!" she said, getting up, "I will go first!".

With that, she pointed her wand at him, shouting something inaudible.

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟑𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬