𓊈 E i g h t e e n 𓊉

↻⥥↺

"𝓢𝓸, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓭 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂'𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻?" the two nodded vigorously.

"Where are they, then?"

"We'll go check with the Weasley family, sir," Hermione replied.

"Alright, then, remember, you only have 2 more days. The clock is ticking," he reminded, pointing at his watch.

↻⥥↺

"𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮, 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻! 𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾? 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷! 𝓐𝓷𝓭, 𝓮𝓻, 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓸! 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾," smiled Mrs. Weasley as she spotted Hermione and Draco.

They entered the Burrow, which, surprisingly, was still standing.

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley. Do you, by any chance, know where Ronald is?"

The redhead eyed her suspiciously, "Why?".

"Oh, nothing important, I wanted to see him if the spell actually worked," Hermione shrugged.

"Then why is he here?" she pointed at Draco.

"Well, we're friends, and just as I was about to come here, he also came with me because he had nothing else to do," explained Hermione.

"Alright well, Ronald went to visit Harry,"

↻⥥↻

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵. "Why are we here again?" questioned Draco, trailing behind Hermione dully.

"I told you, Harry works here. So Ron probably came here to visit him," groaned Hermione.

They entered the castle-like building, as dozens of students filed past them.

As they made their way to the Headmistress' office, Hermione caught a few of the students whispers.

"Aren't they the ones who killed Lucius Malfoy?"

"Oh no! Are they here to kill us? Should we call the police?"

"I've seen them somewhere...,"

A group of girls stared fearfully at Hermione and Draco, quickly scurrying away as Draco stuck his tongue out at them.

"Why are you so childish?" sighed Hermione, hitting him lightly on the arm.

The familiar gargoyles that stood before the office asking questions came into sight as they took a right turn.

"Password?" asked one, eyeing them.

"Er," Hermione awkwardly looked at Draco for help, who just shrugged.

Guessing Dumbledore's password was easy, you just had to recite the names of sweets and hope that one of them would work, which ultimately would.