𓊈 T w o 𓊉

↻⥥↺

"𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂" smirked the man in the canary yellow suit, turning slowly around in his chair, stroking his cat as though he was an evil villain, "What brings you here?".

"Firstly, terrible outfit, secondly, I need a favour," Ron remarked, coldly.

"Of course! Anything for the Gryffindor who tried to murder me during the second Wizarding War!" Bloomenfeld said, sarcastically. Ron scoffed.

"I need someone to spy on Hermione Granger, my fiancée, I think she's cheating on me with that Mclaggen. Got someone? I'll pay 20 galleons per week" he bargained, holding up a sack and rattling it.

"Sure, but you have to pay 5 extra galleons tax every month. Here, sign this" Bloomenfeld handed him a paper, along with a pen.

Ron impatiently signed it. Smirking, Bloomenfeld scribbled something on a piece of paper; a phone number.

↻⥥↺

𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓮𝓭, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻.

"It'll be alright, mom" he whispered, kissing her forehead, "I'll pay for your surgery, I promise,".

She coughed, "No, it's too expensive, even for us. Besides, the doctors aren't even sure if the surgery would be 100℅ successful" she answered, her voice hoarse.

He shook his head, "Never give up faith, mum,".

↻⥥↺

"𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓭 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓾𝓼 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂! 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾?!" Ginny screeched as her brother's door burst open.

"Gin! What's wrong?" her older brother asked, sitting on an armchair as he read the most recent issue of The Daily Prophet. She glared daggers at him, approaching him in a threatening way.

"How dare you hurt Hermione?!" she watched as he backed away, still on his chair.

"I didn't hurt her! She was cheating on me with that oaf Mclaggen, so I confronted her," Ron scoffed, standing up.

"Tactus Luto!" she growled, waving her wand around.

"Like it? Hermione taught me it, perfect for revenge" Ron watched in horror as the newspaper in his hand slowly turned to mud, coating his hands in the slimy brown substance.

"What did you do?!" he yelled, trying to scrub the mud off with some soap, but failed.

"Oh, it's a rather simple incantation, really, it gives someone a 'mud touch', meaning whatever the specific person touches turns into mud" Ginny explained, pocketing her wand and exiting the apartement.

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟕𝟕 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬