𓊈 F i v e 𓊉

↻⥥↺

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱, 2 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓶𝔂, 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓰, 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 30-𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓼.

She walked down the corridor to the right, only to see the Slytherin ferret sitting in a corner, reading a book on spells.

Her eyes sparkled with malice as an idea came upon her.

"Indissolubilis Pila!" she said, pointing her wand at him.

Her thoughts on Malfoy spinning around Hogwarts in an indestructible hamster ball soon vanished as she tripped, falling on Malfoy.

Hermione watched in horror as the violet-hewed sphere formed around them.

"No, no, no, no, no!", she panicked.

A confused Malfoy rolled his eyes, "Women" he remarked, attempting to walk out.

Her eyes turned to slits, "Excuse me, what do you mean by that? Does your brain not understand that-oh, mind you, you don't have one".

"You're too emotional, Granger, it's just a stupid ball, it has to have a counterspell".

"Well, it doesn't! Try searching in your book for it, it's a spell I invented myself. It's registered, but, since it's fairly new, I highly doubt it's in there" she growled.

He suddenly threw it at her, a lop-sided grin on his face. "Read it".

Hermione obeyed, looking down to see her spell in large black letters on the book.

"Indissolublis Pila is spell that creates a violet-coloured ball around a specific target. This spell only works on living organisms. The only known counterspell- But I haven't even found a counterspell yet! How could they know?"

"Read on, Granger"

"The only known counterspell for one target is unknown. But for two, sexual tension has proved to be effective to reverse this spell" her jaw dropped, so did Malfoy's proud smirk that he'd found her spell.

"What? No, you must've read that wrong, Granger, how can sexual tension be effective? Don't tell me this was all intentional? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me, I knew it!".

"Malfoy, please, just shut up! I'm trying to think! This can't be the only way! There has to another, there has to!".

They rolled their way to the Headmistress' office, having some difficulties with the moving staircases and the suspicious looks of others.

"I'm sorry, Miss Granger, but the only counterspell is what the book mentioned, nothing else" McGonagall sighed, looking apologetically at her.

Groaning, Hermione grimly rolled away to the Room of Requirements. A door suddenly emerged on the wall, and opened up for their entrance.

"Looks like we've got to kiss now, Malfoy" she sighed.

"Oh, don't flatter yourself, I don't want this as much as you do, but since we have to..." he looked down at her lips.

Now only did he realise how beautiful she was. The buck tooth was no longer there, her bushy hair had been matted down and, overall, she had become more radiant.

He grabbed her by the collar and kissed her, quickly pulling away and wiping his mouth on his sleeve. She did the same.

As they both waited for the ball to vanish, realisation dawned upon them.

There was no sexual tension between them, none at all.

But how was that supposed to occur if they were sworn enemies?

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟓𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬