𓊈 F i f t e e n 𓊉

↻⥥↺

"𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪," mumbled Ginny, placing a hand on Hermione's forehead to check her temperature, "She's burning!".

Hermione hiccuped, giggling. "We need to get her home," Blaise said.

"I'll take her, where does she live?" Draco asked, slipping his arm over her shoulder while Hermione did the same.

"It's alright, she can stay at ours for the night," suggested Ginny, getting up.

"No, it's fine, where does she live?".

"Just two blocks away from us. She lives in an apartment. In number 7," told Blaise as he got ready to go.

The four apparated, each to their own homes. "Is this it? Hermione?" he shook her arm, she must've fell asleep.

He took out a set of keys from her purse, and opened the main door. They walked up the flight of stairs until they reached her apartment.

Draco once again took out the keys to open her apartment door. He looked around, it was one of the messiest places he had seen. Clothes on the floor, scrunched up papers, too. It was cramped in there, too.

He heaved her and gently laid her on the bed, suddenly, he felt a soft tugging on his sleeve.

"Don't go," Hermione mumbled, sleepily.

"You're drunk, Hermione, it's better to rest," he said.

She shook her head, "Stay, please,".

How drunk was she? Sighing, he plumped in the bed near her.

The familiar smell of lavender and old books emerged, Draco looked at Hermione, smiling softly.

Even drunk, she looked heavenly. He had long accepted his feelings for her, but he just didn't know how to express it. It was as though the stars had aligned for him, she had broken off the engagement just as they started working together.

"G'night, I love you," she mumbled, smiling at him.

"Good night, I love you too,".

Draco Malfoy had a chance to win her over, and he was going to take it.

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟑𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬