𓊈 T h r e e 𓊉

↻⥥↺

𝓣𝓮𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓛𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓭, 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭. "How dare you?!" he asked, turning to look at his godfather, Harry Potter.

"Teddy, I told you, I'm not going to buy you an iguana for Hogwarts, they're not allowed there" the older wizard sighed, carrying a wand box, a cauldron, an owl cage and the school uniform, which was neatly folded in a box, with great difficulty.

"I wish I had a mom, she would've bought me everything I want...." Teddy murmured. Harry's face darkened as memories of Teddy's late parents- Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin- flashed through his mind.

He looked over at his godson, who was yelling, pointing at a girl with an ice cream, "I WANT ICE CREAM!!!".

Sighing, Harry dragged his feet to the entrance of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.

"Hello there! How may I help you?" beamed Florence Fortescue.

"I WANT THAT ONE!!!!" screamed Teddy out of nowhere, still pointing at the girl with the yellowish brown ice cream.

Harry sighed, his godson throwing tantrums were nothing new.

"Oh, that? That's our new Butterbeer flavor. It doesn't have any alcohol, though! It's perfectly safe for kids to eat," Florence reassured a horrified Harry.

He nodded, looking down to see Teddy rummaging in his purse.

"One Butterbeer ice cream, please!" he beamed, sliding a few golden galleons onto the counter, on his tip-toes.

The man watched as Teddy Lupin dropped the ice cream given to him, yet again screaming and crying.

Suddenly, all went black.

-∆-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟓𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬