In the beginning:

My name is Seraphina Potter. My twin brother is Harry potter. I'm fourteen years old but I've never been to Hogwarts. I've decided to go this year, I think it will be good for me. I look a lot like my brother other than the hair and vision. I have Poliosis. Poliosis is where some hair can be white when other parts are still a normal hair color. I have perfect eyesight. I am also a mind reader. That's the gift you-know-who gave me. I'm leaving my foster parents house this week. I didn't move to my aunts and uncles like Harry did, thankfully. I still have plenty of scars from my childhood though. I was abused by my foster parents. When Dumbledore found out he was furious. He had me move in with his friends, Hazel and Asher Smith. Most people don't realize, but I remember every gory detail from the night my parents died, the night I was separated from my twin. I wasn't at the house that night. However, since Harry was there, I remember the event like I was. I have twin telepathy and he-who-shall-not-be-named to thank for it.  Vol- I mean he-who-shall-not-be-named burned the memories into our brains. Harry cried the whole night. I haven't talked to Harry in a while. When he got his owl we started communicating again. When he got to Hogwarts he taught me everything he knew so I wouldn't fall behind. Like Harry, I have an owl too. He is a snowy owl named Umbra. I love him so dearly, he is my best friend besides Harry, of course. All I need is Harry and umbra. At least that's what I thought.
It's now been a few days since I decided I was going to Hogwarts. "Seraphina!!" Hazel called from downstairs. "Okay!" I hollered back. As I ran downstairs, I remembered that Willow, Hazel's sister, was coming today to celebrate her birthday. At the bottom of the stairs right in front of me was Willow. "Hi," She says. "Hi" was all I got to say before Willow cut me off.  "Oh sweetie, tell me, do you have a boyfriend yet?"  "No, why?" I replied. She gave me a quizzical look but didn't answer. I asked again. "Never mind, sweetie" Was all she said.  "Seraphina, darling, why don't you go grab that painting you made for Willow for her birthday". Hazel said. I ran to my painting studio and grabbed the beautiful butterfly painting.

 I ran to my painting studio and grabbed the beautiful butterfly painting

I headed back to the kitchen and gave the painting to Willow. She thanked me and then left. I tried to get Umbra to calm down the next day but he was too nervous for our trip.