Crying in a storm:

the next day I started to walk to breakfast when I heard pansy and her friends talking bad about me. "Seraphina is such an odd girl, anytime someone talks to her she finishes their sentences"! Pepper on if Pansy's friend said. "Yea I know she is such a freak"! Added pansy. "How did a potter even end up in slytherin"? Said Astoria. As I walked past them, pansy tripped me. "Hey! "Mud blood what are you doing listening in on our conversation"! Pansy said, tripping me. N-nothing I was just heading to breakfast! I quickly stammered. HEY! Leave my princess alone pansy! Draco thunder from behind me. "Hey baby why are you protecting her she is just a mud blood plus you still have me"? Pansy said, grabbing Draco's arm and kissing his cheek. "W-what you said you loved me. Were you just lying? Thinking oh a new girl, someone to break." I said getting up and grabbing my bag. We're done. I thought you were different! Apparently I'm just a stupid little girl right! I said before I ran away. I bolted outside in tears. I ran to my tree house, so u would be left alone. As soon as I got to the tree house it started to storm badly. I climbed up the stairs and went inside. I had luckily brought a change of clothes to keep in the tree house just in case a little while ago. I looked out the window to see Draco running up the path. " Repello Muggletum" I whisper before Draco would be able to see the tree house. "SERA!" "Where are you? I can explain just come out please". I stayed quiet and sat down in the little library . I grabbed a book off the shelf named a call to the sea. My favorite book. It's about a girl who has lived in the country and for her first time goes to the beach. As soon as she stepped into the water it was as if she was a fish as swam deep down to the depths of the ocean floor. It's full of mystery. Soon after, Draco left. Getting tired of being wet from the storm. As soon as he left I bursted into tears not being able to stop. That day I skipped my classes. It was too much and I couldn't handle it. I love- I loved draco so much. I was so upset that I turned my mind reading off not wanting to deal with the people of the broken world. It stormed for ours and ours as I cried my heart out. Soon after the storm had ended I fell into a deep sleep. Then the next day I got ready at my desk in the tree house and grabbed my extra robes as I left. I put the The Fidelius Charm on the tree house and headed to class. I walked into class with puffy red eyes. I sat my books down and walked up to my professor for my homework from yesterday. He gave it to me and I sat down. As soon as the class started to fill up, Draco sat next to me. Every time he tried to talk to me I just ignored him and everyone else focusing on the lesson. That night I went down to hogsmeade. I went to the three broomsticks and bumped into blaze in if Draco's roommates. "Hey seraphina, how are you doing? I saw Pansy and Draco at dinner kissing what happened to you too." Blaze said with a worried expression. "O-oh hi blaze. We just had a falling out. I found out he was cheating so I broke up with D-him". I said as I tried not to cry. " I'm sorry, Seraphina. I hope everything gets better." Blaze said as he left the three broomsticks. I grabbed two butter bears. To go and head to the honey dukes to grab a few snacks. After an hour of shopping I left hogsmeade and went to the tree house. Once I arrived I worked on some homework from all my classes I missed yesterday then headed to my dorm to grab some new clothes. I grabbed my clothes then started to head out of the common room of the slytherin house when I walked past the boys dorm and heard fighting . I sat my stuff down and walked into the dorm. As soon as I walked In I saw blaze and Draco fighting. " Seraphina didn't deserve what you did to her!'' Blaze screamed at draco. " oh really you just now relieved that. I know she didn't but I didn't have a choice!" Draco screamed back, starting to cry. "You are messed up bro"! "You didn't deserve her"! Blaze said, laying down tired of fighting. I the. Left heading back to my treehouse tired and not wanting to run into her dorm room mates. Soon after I arrived back at the tree house and put my clothes away I fell asleep.