Seraphinas pov:

I accidentally fell asleep last night. I woke up and saw umbra sitting on my desk. I looked at my homework and it had teardrop marks on it. I must have cried a lot last night. I headed to my desk to get ready for the day. After I got ready I wrote a note to hazel and Asher , it said. " Dear Hazel and Asher. I'm having a blast at Hogwarts just like you said I'm getting good O.W.L.S in all my classes. Harry ended up winning the triwizard tournament. I got to meet Harry's friends Hermione and Ron. They are pretty nice. I think I might stay at Hogwarts for Christmas break though. I hope you are both doing well and Blake of course."

Love seraphina!
I gave the note to umbra and told him to give it to Asher and hazel. Then I headed to the library to check in my books for history and care for magical creatures. Then I headed to breakfast. I sat with Ron, Harry, and hermione. "Hey sis what's wrong I haven't seen you around lately?"Harry said worriedly. " Oh I'm fine, I have just been tired, that's it." I said, trying to ignore the question. " Why do you still wear that necklace that Draco gave you? He doesn't even love you, he loves pansy"! Ron asked at the same time as Harry. "Ron, Harry, why would you ask that nor say that"! Hermionie bursted out. Mad! "It's okay mionie, they are right I shouldn't still be wearing the necklace any way". I say as I take off the necklace. Draco was standing right behind me when I took it off. He looked sad then he just bolted. I followed him as he went up a staircase into a bathroom. I followed him quietly and quickly. Once in the bathroom he took off his jacket then mumbled " why would she take it off? Does she really hate me that much!" He said as he gripped the sink in front of him before breaking down. I rushed over to him sitting on the floor next to him. " hey I don't hate you but I don't love you anymore! You will have to gain my trust if you want me back. Come here, it's alright." I said, trying to calm him down. " Please don't leave me again!'' Draco said through tears. " I won't, come on now, let's go to the tree house. I already dropped off my homework and it's Saturday so there are no classes". I said not wanting to get in trouble. "O-Okay I guess". Draco said. Once we got to the slot where the tree house was I said "Revilo"! Then the tree house appeared in front of us. We went inside and climbed into the loft bed. Draco cuddled into my chest and shortly after drifted off to sleep. After about twenty minutes I got up and went to my library and put on a record labeled Mozart's classics. Then I started to clean my room and the library.