Love is inaudible:

It was Draco Malfoy. I sat down in front of the fireplace which was warm and cozy. We sat quietly for a while until I broke the silence. I moved to the couch we're he was sitting. He looked sad. "What's wrong?" Of course the stubborn boy replies, "Nothing." "That's not true and we both knew it. Good night." I said then walked off to the girls dormitory. The next morning I got ready and went for a morning stroll. I headed to Professor Dumbledore's office because I had some questions to ask him. When I got into the office he was already up reading. "Oh Sera, there you are, I was just about to come find you."  "You were for what?" I replied. "Well I just got news that the reason Hazel and Asher's house burnt down was because a death eater wanted to get rid of you so that it would bring Harry down." "Oh no! But that does make more sense now, when I think about it." I replied "Well I guess I'm going to go now. Bye professor Dumbledore." "Bye Sera." Replied Dumbledore. I headed to lunch next. Draco still wouldn't talk to me every time we walked by each other he would hit my shoulder. It made me upset every time he did it.  Maybe he will change.  AHH! As I jumped someone screamed. I couldn't tell who it was. Everyone's minds were so loud they were all freaking out.  Everyone was screaming out loud too. I could feel a headache coming on. Suddenly it gave me a headache. It was horrible. I started to fall like I was passing out. I tried to scream for anyone but I couldn't. It was bad. Suddenly right at the last moment someone caught me I couldn't tell who it was but I was scared either way. Then it all went black. Suddenly there was light as if I was looking at a mythical wonderland where everything was peaceful.  It was beautiful. I opened my eyes to a sunlit sky. I got up and right in front of me was well draco matter of fact. He was yelling something that I could barely make out. There were only a few words that I could understand. They were NO!! And LEAVE ME!! Then it all faded Back into the black background.