Time to go shopping:

The next day I woke up and saw that Draco was gone. I looked at my desk and there was a note. Dear sera, I have gone with the other boys to go get suits. I shall meet back with you after we are done in the tree house.
Love Draco malfoy
After I read the letter I got ready and headed to the girls gryffindor dormitory to meet with hermione. As soon as I walked into the dormitory I saw Hermionie grabbing her bag. "hey seraphina!" She said as soon as she saw me. "Hey granger." I said. "Alright let's go. I can't wait!" She said, "." I said.
( once we got to the dress shop.) We met with Luna.
"Ooo the dresses are so pretty!" Hermionie and I said in sinc. "Hello.Welcome to the "fantastic dress"." Said the front desk lady. "Hi!" Hermionie said. "What color of dress do you want to get?" I said. "Pink probably." Hermionie said. "What about you?" "Emerald green." I said. "Ooo okay!" Hermionie said. ( after a while of looking around.) "What about this one?" Hermionie said. "I love it!" I said.

Okay what about this one?" I said

Okay what about this one?" I said. " I love it!" Hermione said. "So do I!" said Luna.

What dress are you looking to get Luna?" I asked

What dress are you looking to get Luna?" I asked. "Well I was thinking about this dress!"

YESS I LOVE IT!" Hermionie and I said in sinc

YESS I LOVE IT!" Hermionie and I said in sinc. "Okay let's go pay for these." I said. "Yea! Let's go shopping for shoes!" Hermionie said. "Okay." I said. "Okay" Luna said.
( once we got to the shoe store)
"What shoes are you going to get?" Hermione asked. "Well I was thinking about these."

I like those!"  Hermionie said

I like those!" Hermionie said. "What shoes are you getting Luna?" Hermionie asked. "Well I was thinking about these!" Luna said.

OOO YES!" I said

OOO YES!" I said. "Let's head to lunch. I'm hungry." I said. "Me too." Hermione and Luna said. After lunch I headed to the tree house. Once I got to the tree house I hung my dress up and put my shoes away then went to my desk. On my desk was a necklace and a note. But no Draco. I opened the letter and it read.

Dear sera, I am sorry I will not be able to make it to the tree house tonight. I hope to see you before the ball but if not I love you. - Draco.

As soon as I read the note I began to cry. The necklace may be beautiful but it won't make up for Draco not being with me.

the next day I got up and went for a run and had breakfast. After I went for my run I went back to the tree house and got cleaned up then headed to Harry's dorm to talk to him. As I left I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see a death eater. " EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I screamed. As I casted the spell I saw what my patronus was. It was a snake and I loved it. But then everything went black.

Draco's pov:
As I was walking to the tree house I came across seraphinas body laying on the ground. She wasn't breathing! I picked her up and rushed her to the med wing at Hogwarts. As soon as I made it to the school Harry was the first one to see me. "WHAT DID YOU DO MALFOY!?!" He screamed at me. "NOTHING I'M TRYING TO SAVE HER LIFE!" I said. As we started to fight mrs. mcgonagall came up to us and started screaming that we need to get seraphina to the med bay. As soon as we got to the wing the nurses kept asking what happened but I couldn't tell them I had no idea of what happened. After a hour of waiting I wrote a note saying,
Dear seraphina, I can note take you to the Yule ball. I hope you get better and don't miss me too much. - Sincerely draco.
Then I started to leave. As I was walking out Harry stopped me and got tired of me hurting sera after a while of screaming I left. As soon as I left I headed to the slytherin dormitory to see pansy. As I opened the common room door I spotted her. "Hey babe we are still going to the ball tonight right?" Pansy said. "Of course babe." I said.