Is it finally back to normal:

After I got done cleaning I headed to Hogsmeade to pick up some new quill's,paper,decor,and then snacks to restock my Mini fridge in my room. As soon as I got to the treehouse I saw that the lights were on when I knew that I turned them off. I walked inside and saw Draco sitting in my library reading a book that I had been working on for poetry class. As soon as I put the stuff that I got while I was out on my desk I walked over to him. " Is this your book"? He asked. " Y-Yes it is". I said " do you like it dray I mean draco"? "Yes I do sera, I didn't know you liked you too write". "It's called the future is all we have"! "Now come on help me with redecorating my room"! I said as I pulled him up. "Okay okay I'm coming!" Draco said. Soon after we finished decorating and it looked nice, Draco had made a shelf for umbras cage and stuff. As I was putting umbras cage on the shelf, Draco swept me off my feet and carried me to the library and changed my record to a different one. Then he stood me up and twirled me around. We danced for hours before I said I was hungry. We headed down the stairs after we put up my records and got changed. As soon as we got down the stairs Draco said " Fidelius"! Then he grabbed my hand and started walking. I took my hand back and said " you still haven't made me trust you fully remember that!" I said. Draco's face fell and said " oh okay." I then wrapped my arm around his not wanting to see him sad. He smiled slightly. " WATCH OUT!!" Draco screamed as he pulled me out of the way of a pillar. "Wow thanks I would have had a broken nose!" I thanked him. "Now we wouldn't have wanted that beautiful nose of yours to get hurt right. He said , teasing me. As we walked into dinner we sat with Harry,Ron,and hermione. "Hey sis here you forgot your necklace and I got you a gift since you made me and hedwig a nice beautiful noise canceling curtain for his cage!" Harry exclaimed. " Oh your welcome J!" J is Harry's nickname that I just came up with. At some point during dinner I fell asleep since when I woke up dray was carrying me up the stairs of the tree house. " Go back to bed darling!" Draco said as he laid me down in the loft bed and layed down next to me. Soon after we both fell asleep.