What a wonderland:

It's been a few weeks since the first task. I've been spending a lot of time with dray at the tree house. Harry is fine and made it through all the tasks. Sadly we lost someone. His name was Cedric. I didn't really know him. Draco has become a little more distant. He seems depressed. I have been sitting with him at night in the tree house. Last week we were laying down and he started to cry. He was very upset as I comforted him. He fell asleep and looked like he hadn't slept in days. Now it's become routine,every night Draco will lay with me in the treehouse and cry then he will fall asleep. Right now it's dinner time . I'm sitting with Harry since Draco was hanging out with crab and goyle. Suddenly Draco came running into the cafeteria. "Sera, please come with me." I got up and followed Draco into the hallway. He looked tired. "Sera, please come lay down with me I can't fall asleep without you." Draco said with a whiny voice. Okay I'm on my way. I said. As I laid down with Draco in his dorm he slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber. After about fifteen minutes I started to get up. "Just ten more minutes please sera". Draco said in his sleepy voice. Okay but only if you fall asleep. I said. After ten minutes I left, thankfully Draco had actually fallen asleep. I went back to dinner and actually ate. After that I headed to Draco's dorm to check on him. When I entered he was curled up in a ball screaming as if he was having a bad dream. I walked over to his bed and started to climb in to lay down with him when he suddenly woke up panicking and shaking. I then curled up with him. It's okay, you're safe I'm here now. I said, trying to comfort him. After he fell back to sleep I headed off to my last class history of magic. I told professor Binns that Draco wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be able to make it to class today. After class was over I headed to my tree house to finish decorating it. After I was done it looked like a beautiful wonderland!

 After I was done it looked like a beautiful wonderland!

I cast The Disillusionment Charm before I left to hide the tree house

I cast The Disillusionment Charm before I left to hide the tree house. That night I snuck back into Dray's dorm to comfort him so that he wouldn't have any more bad dreams.