Chapter Two

I could see the camera moving in our direction. My hips moved forward granting him access. The tip of his cock sinking into my core. My eyes started to flutter shut before Nathan hips snapped forward sinking his cock into me. I released a silent cry from the fullness. He was thick and long.

"Keep your eyes on me and keep moving." He moaned into my ear. We had to move with the camera or we would be caught. Lifting my leg to wrap around his waist, my thigh blocked the camera view of his cock thrusting in and out of my pussy fucking me softly. I kept my eyes locked with his registering the pleasure that crossed his face. We moved with the camera like we were taught but never missed a beat. I was close to releasing my pussy, tightening its grip on Nathan's cock.

"Fuck," Nathan moaned. We flipped over with me now on top. The sheets spilled around my waist. My bare breast on display.

Nathan's hands moved up and gripped my breast. I rocked my hips in a fluid motion riding his cock. I knew we only had a few minutes left of this scene, so I picked up my speed chasing my release. Loud moans escaped Nathan's and mine's lips. Just like we practiced, I knew these moans were real. The faces of pleasure were real. Nathan's hands moved to my hips gripping them tightly.

There were no interruptions. Scott watched from behind the camera, the entire staff in awe of what they believed to be great acting.

I could feel I was on the edge of cuming and Nathan saw it. He began thrusting up into me and I came hard. Screaming my release. I continued to ride Nathan and could feel his body stiffen before the heat of his release coated my insides. I leaned down and locked our lips kissing. Just like earlier it felt like everything and everyone else disappeared and it was just him and I.

"Cut. That was perfect. Wow, you two are great together. That's a wrap on this scene. Let's take an hour break and come back for scene two." Scott yelled

I sat still on top of Nathan, his cock still wrapped inside of me. Shocked by what I had just done, I Slowly moved off of his cock. I reached down to grab my robe and quickly placed it on before rushing to leave the set. Leaving a stunned Nathan behind. I had to get to my trailer quickly. I could feel the cum dripping between my legs. I walked outside and found Mike waiting for me. He escorted me to my trailer and I bolted inside and into the restroom.

I removed my robe and was stunned to see the cum slipping down my thighs. I didn't imagine it. I just had sex with a married man on camera. What the hell did I just do? I released myself before grabbing a washcloth and quickly wet it with soap and water. I washed myself trying to get rid of all of the evidence. I was drying off when the sound of my trailer door opening and closing met my ears. I grabbed my robe and put it on before leaving the restroom. No one was supposed to be in here. My sister was in New York so I know it wasn't her. Walking out into the main area I spot Nathan sitting on the couch with a pair of gray sweatpants hanging on his hips.

Shocked to see him I stop at the bar and don't dare to move. I needed to keep my distance.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, the last thing I needed was to be alone with him. If I could do that in public god knows what I'd do in private.

"We have to talk about what happened, I'm sorry I...."

I cut him off by putting my hands up and shaking my head. "No, I just want to forget what happened. You're a married man. We shouldn't have done that."

"I know, I'm sorry. I lost control and I crossed a line." Nathan said, looking troubled by what we had just done.  Our actions finally sink in.

"Yeah we both did. It takes two." I said calming down internally. We both knew what we did was wrong and it shouldn't have happened.

"Can we put this behind us?" Nathan asked. I moved to sit beside him on the couch.

"Yeah, I can do that." I said looking into his blue eyes. The eye contact lasted longer than necessary. Nathan's hand moved forward to push a stray curl behind my ear.

"I love your hair. It's so soft." He said with his hand still touching the curl.

"Thank you." I said breathless.

"You are honestly one of the most beautiful women I've had the pleasure of knowing." Nathan moved forward his lips only inches from my own.

"Nathan, what are you doing?" I asked, not moving away. I should move and stop this, to not make the same mistake twice. But just like the first time I was under a spell and couldn't break free.

"I don't know." Was all Nathan said before the space between our lips disappeared. I couldn't tell you who moved first. But once our lips touched a feeling of relief flooded through my body.

Our lips moved in sync. The two of us took what we wanted from one another. Nathan moved and placed me into his lap. My bare core is open and exposed. His cock strained inside of his gray sweatpants, begging to be set free.

"Oh god," I moaned as Nathan kissed down my neck no doubt leaving hickeys in his wake. He slowly untied my robe before pushing it off my shoulders and onto the floor.

"I want to be inside of you." Nathan moaned before lifting me on his lap just enough to free his cock from his pants. Once he was free I sank down onto his cock. I released a loud moan. The sensation of him inside of me was overwhelming.

"We have to be quiet." He whispered into my ear, biting the lobe. I nodded in agreement before rocking my hips. Nathan and mine lips find each other and we kiss while I ride his cock. We keep our lips locked to try and drown out the sounds of our moaning

"Fuck, you're perfect." Nathan moaned into my mouth.

"Oh god, Nathan fuck me please." I moaned nibbling on his lips. Lifting me off his lap Nathan stands up before turning and bending me over the bar. With my ass in the air Nathan slips back inside and begins fucking me fiercely. Silent cry's leave me. The power from each thrust pushed me closer to my release. My Pussy squeezed Nathan letting him know how close I was. Leaning my head back against his shoulder Nathan captured my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth. His thrust never breaks pace.

"Oh YESSSSS!!!" My release hits me just as hard as the first time and my knees are shaking. Nathan keeps me standing as he empty's another load into me.

"Fuck." Nathan moans out, biting down into my lip. After a moment he slowly pulls out and we sit on my couch in silence.

Authors Note: Follow for previews of the next chapter and to keep up with my other work.