Chapter 8

AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you all are enjoying the story. Remember to  LIKE and COMMENT.

     "Why didn't you tell me?" Nathan asked, breaking the momentary silence.

    I knew this question would come up. He wouldnt understand that I kept this from him to protect him and me. The truth would only condemn us to public hatred and ridicule. The world wouldn't understand our situation. They wouldn't care that I was in love, or that we tried our hardest for months to straddle the line of friendship and love.

"You're married. What good would the news bring you." I said.

"I have a right to know."

"Who said the baby is yours?" I questioned. "Being a little presumptuous aren't you?"

Nathan looked at me with a face that said 'Seriously' "No I'm not. I know you. I know that's my child. What other reason would you have to hide the father."

"Like I said I want to keep my private life just that."

"You can't feed me the same lies you feed the media. Shantell I can see that same fire in your eyes." frustration was seeking into Nathan's tone of voice. I knew I was pushing him.

"That fire is what got me into this situation in the first place."I mumbled.

Nathan pulled me forward and onto his lap. I sat straddling him, my knees on either side of the seat. My pink dress is rising up. Nathan's hands cupped my cheeks forcing our eyes to connect. "I've been thinking about you non stop for the last 4 months. I can't stop. Now you're here in front of me carrying my child and all I want to do is sink inside of you." Nathan leaned forward, our lips grazing.

"Nathan, we can't." I whispered

"Have you been thinking about me too? About our night together?" Nathan continued. The smell of pineapples on his tongue.

Shit I love pineapples. It's been one of my cravings and I knew it was because of Nathan. My hips began rocking on his hardening cock. The friction and temptation make me want to cross the line.
"Yes." I moaned ready to close the distance.
Nathan closed the remaining space, our lips connecting. The familiar spell binding us together. The feel of his lips on mine feels like oxygen in my lungs. I've spent months trying to get rid of this feeling just for it to return stronger than ever.
Breaking the kiss I pull his shirt up over his head tossing it onto the limo floor. My hands rubbed his smooth skin feeling the ridges of his muscles. God he's more fit now then before. Nathan unzipped my dress from behind sliding it off my shoulders exposing my breast. Breaking the kiss Nathan kissed down my neck lightly sucking on the skin.
"No marks Nathan." I warned, if I got out of this car with hickeys Brooke would be pissed.

Nathan moved lower capturing a hard nipple into his mouth. Licking and sucking my sensitive nipple I was losing it. Moans spilled from our mouths. "Fuck I need you." Nathan groaned. Moving back a little I quickly unbutton his pants before slipping his cock free. Nathan pulled me forward, slipping my thong to the side before aligning his cock with my soaking wet entrance.

Our eyes connect as I slowly sink down onto his hard cock. "Fuck, fits so perfect." He moaned.

"Yes," laying us into the limo floor Nathan fucks me hard and fast. The both of us chasing a much needed release. It's been so long since we've been together.
"Shit Shantell." Nathan thrust into me, taking my breath away. His hard cock hits that sweet spot every time. His balls were slapping against my ass.

"Yes, keep going." I moaned not ready for this to end.

Nathan took hold of my face and brought our lips together. Biting and sucking on each other's lips. The taste of pineapple drives me insane.