chapter one.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella and Safyra flew above Kings Landing with Rhaenyra and Syrax right behind them.

"Dohaeras, Safyra!"

Daesella laughed once she landed at the dragon pit. She stood still on her dragon, caressing her scales waiting for her sister to land.

"Must you always make it a competition when we go on dragon back sister?" Rhaenyra questioned Daesella with a smile plastered on her face.

"Must you always lose sister" Daesella answered as she hopped off her dragon.

"Welcome back, Princesses. I trust your ride was pleasant" Ser Harrold said to the girls.

"Try not to look too relieved, ser" Rhaenyra answered, taking off her gloves.

"I am relieved. Every time those beasts brings you both back unspoiled, it saves my head from a spike"

Daesella smiled softly as Safyra lightly nudged her younger sister Syrax to start moving into the dragon pit.

"I trust you all to take good care of Safyra and Syrax" Daesella spoke to the dragon keepers.

"Of course, Princess"

"Syrax is growing quickly. She'll soon be as large as Caraxes" Alicent said to Rhaenyra as the two girls walked over to their friend.

"That's almost large enough to saddle two" Rhaenyra told her friend.

"I do believe Safyra is capable of saddling two Alicent, perhaps one of these days the people of King's Landing will see you up in the skies with me and my sister" Daesella said to Alicent.

Alicent smiled at the princess "I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Ah my girls" Aemma said as she saw her two daughters walk into her chambers.

Daesella walked over to her mother, gave her a kiss on the cheek and took a seat next to her.

"You know I don't like you girls to go flying while I'm in this condition"

"You don't like us to go flying while you're in any condition mother" Daesella told her mother, sending her a warm smile.

"Your grace" Alicent greeted the Queen.

"Good morrow Alicent"

"Did you sleep?" Rhaenyra questioned her mother also taking a seat next to her.

"I slept" The Queen answered.

"How long?" Asked Daesella.

"I don't need mothering from you girls" Aemma said.