chapter five.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Safyra was a large she-dragon bonded with princess Daesella Targaryen. While Safyra and Syrax were born from the same clutch, Safyra had hatched hours after Daesella was born while Syrax hatched when the girls were a couple moons old.

Safyra was much larger in comparison to her sister Syrax. She was almost as large as Caraxes. Safyra was a beauty as Daesella liked to call her. Her scales are black, her horns and spinal plates are blood red,and her eyes are smoldering red pits. Despite her appearance, Safyra was a mostly docile dragon, unless provoked, much like her rider.

Although she was quite large in size for her age, and growing, Safyra was fast and swift. Easily outpacing Caraxes and Syrax. And although Daesella had yet to fly alongside the monstrous Vhagar, she would bet that Safyra would be much faster than the huge beast. Safyra enjoyed hunting, often hunting alongside Caraxes when they were together. Daesella could tell that Safyra disliked the dragon pit, she could tell every time they chained her up. Daesella had to beg her father to let her dragon roam free and after hours of arguing, Viserys eventually gave in. Viserys was reluctant at first, fearing the dragon would harm people, but Daesella reassured her father that Safyra was harmless. Ever since then Safyra would reside on the hills just outside the Red Keep. She would often make a home on Visenya's Hill. Daesella would ride Safyra at least 3 times a week or more. She enjoyed riding with Safyra more than anything else.

"Faster safyra!" Daesella exclaimed in high valyrian.

They were flying just above Dragonstone, Safyra obeyed her riders commands and increased her speed.

While Daesella and her dragon were up in the skies, Rhaenyra and her father were at a council meeting.

"Where in the world is your sister Rhaenyra?" Viserys whispered while his daughter was filling his cup.

"The dragon keepers said they saw her flying east towards Dragonstone" Rhaenyra answered.

"She is aware that she is also a cupbearer right?" Viserys questioned.

Rhaenyra chuckled "as far as I know"

Daesella was about to make her way to the Red Keep when she heard another Dragon on the island.

"Closer Safyra" Daesella whispered, she took a closer look and noticed it was Caraxes.

Safyra roared at the sight of the Dragon and Daesella attempted to calm her down "Let's go Safyra" The dragon roared one last time before taking off, flying back to the Red Keep.

Daesella was confused, as far as she knew, her uncle had been exiled...again. She just wasn't aware he had made a home in Dragonstone.

Safyra landed at the dragon pit with a roar. The dragon keepers were pointing their spears at her making her growl louder.