chapter seven.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning Daesella woke up and felt someone's arms around her. She turned to find her sister sleeping soundly next to her. Her face was cuddled into her back and her arms were wrapped around her waist.

"Nyra" Daesella whispered, shaking her body lightly.

Rhaenyra stirred groaning at her sister "just a little longer 'ella please" Rhaenyra whined.

"We have to get up Nyra"

Rhaenyra groaned loudly, opening her eyes. She met her sister's violet eyes and smiled. She took notice of her puffy eyes and red nose, but said nothing of it.

"I forgot how beautiful you look when you wake up, dear sister, '' Rhaenyra jokes.

Daesella scoffed hitting her arm "Stop it"

"We don't have to go to the council meeting today if you do not wish to. We can stay here all day if you wish, perhaps even go on dragon back" Rhaenyra told her sister.

Daesella shook her head "It's fine, it is our duty right?"

Rhaenyra's face softened "okay"

Daesella smiled at her sister one last time before getting up and changing into one of her many Scarlett colored dresses, Rhaenyra also changed into a different dress seeing as they hadn't changed into their nightgowns last night.

"Will you let me braid your hair? You always braid mine and I figured I could repay the favor"

Daesella nodded her head, taking a seat on her bed with Rhaenyra standing behind her "do not make me look ugly sister"

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes "You don't need my help there"

Daesella gasped elbowing her ribs playfully "Not funny"

Rhaenyra ran her fingers through her hair, braiding it softly "I only jest, we all know you are the prettier twin"

Harwin stood outside of Daesella's door when it opened and the two sisters walked past him hand in hand without saying a word. Daesella would usually greet him in the mornings and they would take a stroll through the gardens, but Daesella didn't even spare him a glance. Harwin felt a tug at his heart when he caught a glimpse of Daesellas face. He and the rest of the castle had heard her all night.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The two girls entered the council room hand in hand making everyone's head turn to the Targaryen girls. Viserys and everyone else took notice of Daesella's noticeable puffy eyes and red nose. Viserys was surprised to see his youngest daughter to say the least, he couldn't stop thinking about Daesellas distraught face as she screamed at him for killing his wife. He didn't get any sleep last night and everyone in the room could tell by the dark circles that he wore under his eyes. Daesella and Rhaenyra said nothing, simply giving the lords around the room a curt nod. Harwin stood in the back of the room next to Ser Criston Cole quietly. Daesella took notice of Alicent standing behind her father and wondered why she was here.