chapter twelve.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Come on" Daesella said as she mounted Safyra and held her hand out for Brandon to take it. He stopped petting the dragon and grabbed a hold of her hand, going to take a seat behind her.

"Um where exactly do I hold onto? I know I said I was ready to die, but I'm not"

"Just hold onto me, I won't have her go fast"

Brandon nodded his head and slowly placed his arms around Daesellas waist. He was glad she could not see his face because he was sure that his cheeks were painted red.

Once Daesella signaled for Safyra to take off, she did so. She didn't fly as fast as she was used to, listening to her riders commands of being gentle.

Safyra roared out once she was high enough and Daesella laughed happily and Brandon let out a shaky breath. He looked down and stared in awe at the scenery around him.

。•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daemon and Caraxes landed just outside Casterly Rock. He quickly dismounted his dragon and was met with some guards.

"Get out of my way" Daemon said "Now"

The guards quickly stepped aside and let the prince step into the castle. Daemon walked in confidently and opened a chamber door finding Jason Lannister himself.

"Well how lucky am I?" Daemon said, making his presence known "You are exactly who I was looking for"

Jason was startled to see the prince there "My prince...what a surprise!"

Daemon smirked "I believe congratulations are in order. I heard about the betrothal between yourself and my niece"

Jason smiled nervously "yes well I am a very lucky man, thank you my prince"

Daemon simply chuckled at his response "about that wedding"

"You of course are invited, my prince, I want all the Targaryens there to celebrate our union. And I am more than happy to accommodate the princess' needs. I believe a dragon pit should be built just out-"

Daemon groaned loudly "Will you shut up!"

Jason instantly shut up at the prince's command and looked down.

"There won't be a wedding you cunt. Did you really believe I would come here to congratulate you on attempting to marry my seventeen year old niece?"

Daemon laughed right in his face "Daesella is a Targaryen and so long as I live and breathe no Lannister, especially you is ever going to marry a Targaryen"