chapter nine.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella had stayed in her room most of the day until she called Mirabel over to help her do her hair. While most of the members in her family, including her sister, had straight silver hair, Daesellas hair tended to be more curly.

Mirabel was standing behind Daniella as she ran her fingers through her hair and braided each piece. Daesella had to go to dinner with her family pretty soon, but she needed to speak to her father first, which is why she was getting ready pretty early. As soon as Mirabel was done, she stepped back and let the princess see herself in the mirror.

"Thank you, Mirabel"

Daesella picked up her dress and walked over to her doors and as soon as she opened them she found Ser Erryk.

"Erryk you're here, great. Will you find my father and tell him that I need him in the throne room?"

Daesella didn't even give enough time for Erryk to answer, she was already on her way to the throne room by the time Erryk processed what she had said.

Erryk just sighed and walked towards the Kings chambers, he greeted the guards that were positioned outside and gave them a nod "I have a message to King Viserys from his daughter"

The guards opened the doors and allowed Ser Erryk inside "your grace," Erryk bowed his head before looking back up. He found Viserys working on his figures "Princess Daesella is requesting your presence in the throne room"

Viserys stopped moving around his pieces and furrowed his brows "My daughter is summoning me?"

Ser Erryk nodded his head "that is all that she told me your grace"

Viserys chuckled lightly, shaking his head "very well, thank you Ser Erryk"

Ser Erryk nodded his head and left the king's chambers.

Viserys let out a heavy sigh before leaving his chambers and making his way towards the throne room. He was mentally preparing himself for what his daughter might want. He wasn't sure he could face her angry once more, but what else could he do? Deny her request? Viserys did not wish to anger or agitate his daughter even more.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

As soon as the throne room doors were open, he found quite a sight. His daughter, sitting on the iron throne as if it was made for her. She had both hands resting along the side of the chair and a stoic expression on her face. Viserys took notice of the way she was fidgeting with the rings on her fingers, a habit that she and Rhaenyra had picked up from their mother.

"I'm glad you're here father, I wish to speak with you about something important"

"That is my chair you sit upon" Viserys pointed out with a small smile adorning his lips.