chapter eleven.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When dinner was over, Rickon and Lysa took the kids to bed, while Brandon and Daesella walked to their rooms.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" Brandon asked once the two were in Daesellas room.

"It was nice, you are very lucky to have a big family"

"You have one as well Daesella, or did you forget how many Targaryens there are"

Daesella chuckled "Not as many as there used to, that's for sure"

"I never met any of them anyway, I was only able to meet my grandfather and his memory is hazy anyway"

Brandon nodded his head "What about your aunt, Princess Rhaenys?"

"Me and Rhaenyra grew up with her children, Leanor and Leana, other than them and my uncle Daemon, my family basically stops there"

"We're not as close as we used to be, Daemon has been exiled...again, and Leana and Leanor spend most of their time in Driftmark nowadays"

"And where do you find yourself spending most of your time nowadays?"

"On dragon back" Daesella answered simply "I've been visiting the free cities, but my father heard of it and practically banned me from ever going again"

"So do I get to hear about the long and complicated story of how Jason Lannister ended up being betrothed to you now?"

Daesellas eyes widened. She forgot she had told him she would explain after dinner "He um... he asked for my hand"

Brandon lightly scoffed "So he just asked for your hand and you accepted?" Brandon didn't believe it.

"My father had been pestering me about his proposal for weeks now, I just finally accepted I guess"

Brandon could tell there was more to the story "I'm sure there's plenty of other Lords through the kingdom that would wish to be your husband, why choose Jason?"

Daesella shrugged "I guess my father found Jason to be the best option, I don't know"

Daesella could tell that Brandon wanted to say more, but before he had the chance to open his mouth, Daesella beat him to it "Look I'm really tired Brandon, perhaps we can continue this conversation tomorrow? Or never?" Daesella attempted to joke.