chapter four.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella was woken up by movements on her bed. She groaned and slowly opened an eye, finding Ser Harwin putting his armor back on. She sat up and let out a yawn "Is it late?" she asked.

Harwin turned to look at her "Not too late Daesella" Harwin smiled walking over to her "You were never much of a morning person were you Princess?" He was brushing her hair out of her face as Daesella had her eyes closed nodding her head.

Harwin chuckled at the sight when Daesella groaned "I have to be cupbearer today" she was laying with her stomach pressed against her mattress, she stuffed her face into her pillow and groaned again.

"The council is holding a meeting as we speak, shouldn't you get dressed?" Harwin asked.

Daesella nodded her head looking up "Yeah"

"I should get going as well Princess"

"Okay"

"Which way should I leave, Ser Erryk is still positioned outside" Harwin asked.

Daesella widened her eyes at the fact the Ser Erryk might of heard them last night.

"Ser Erryk heard nothing last night, I promise you" Harwin reassured her.

Daesellas cheeks heated up as she thought about what they did last night "Right um take the same passageway we took last night, but instead of taking the right, take a left. It should take you right outside the library"

Harwin nodded his head in understanding. He slowly walked over to her and crouched down to meet her, since she was still laying on her bed. He brought his lips to hers and gave her a gentle kiss "I will see you after your duties as cupbearer Daesella"

Daesella opened her eyes after the kiss and gave him a small nod "Okay" She whispered.

With that Harwin left and Daesella got dressed before walking over where the great council meeting was being held.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When Daesella walked into the room almost everyone's head turned at the sight of the Princess. She bowed her head "My lords"

Viserys took in the sight of his daughter, her eyes that once shined and Aemma swore lit up the room, were now dull and sunken in. Daesella turned to look at her father also bowing her head.

"Your grace"

Viserys nodded his head and gave her a small smile "Daesella"

Daesella then walked over to her sister, whom she was surprised to see "Daesella" Rhaenyra breathed out.

"Sister" Daesella whispered, giving her a small but loving smile. Before the two girls could say anything more Otto Hightower spoke up.

"Before we begin, Your Grace, I have a report I feel compelled to share. Last night... Prince Daemon bought out one of the pleasure houses on the Street of Silk... to entertain officers of the City Watch and other friends of his"