chapter ten.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella Targaryen arrived in Winterfell as the sun was going down. Safyra flew down and Daesella could instantly tell she wasn't very comfortable. She attempted to calm her down by petting her scales soothingly "I know girl, I know" Daesella told Safyra as the dragon growled. They flew down once Daesella saw Winterfell. Safyra landed as softly as she could, while Lord Stark and his wife and children walked out of the house. Daesella jumped off of Safyra once they landed and sent the family a kind smile. Now that she was here, she wasn't sure how she was going to explain her sudden appearance. She didn't exactly tell the family she would be visiting.

"Daesella?"

Daesella turned her head to the sound of the voice and she found a boy around her age staring at her with his mouth slightly open. It took a minute for Daesella to recognize him, but once she did she sent him a huge smile.

"Brandon!" She breathed out happily.

Brandon laughed and ran towards his childhood friend. He hugged her and spinned her around while Daesella laughed. He gently put her down but still held on to her "What are you doing here?"

Daesella smiled and playfully rolled her eyes "I figured I would finally come after years of you begging me to"

Brandon felt his cheeks heat up at the comment and he just pushed her lightly. The two turned their heads to the sound of two throats clearing.
"Princess please let's head inside, it's too cold out here" Rickons wife, Lysa said. She quickly ushered everyone inside and closed the door as soon as everyone was inside.

"We are honored to have you here Princess, but we must admit we are quite confused for the reason of your visit"

Daesella chuckled a little "I am sorry for not warning any of you that I would be coming. Brandon and I have been writing to each other for quite some time and he expressed how much he wished to have me visit"

The family smiled fondly at their son.

"I figured it wouldn't hurt to come and visit seeing as I haven't been here in years"

"It's always a pleasure to have you here Princess. You are always welcomed, don't worry about warning us, our home is your home. Stay as long as you want" Rickon said.

"I also came to formally invite you all to my fathers wedding. He will be marrying the Lady Alicent Hightower before springs end"

"Thank you, Princess. We would be honored to go" Lysa said, giving Daesella a kind smile.
Daesella suddenly became nervous and Brandon took notice of it. He furrowed his brows in confusion.