chapter six.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella was lying in her bed reading a book about old valyria to Harwin when a knock interrupted them "Are you expecting anyone, princess?" Harwin asked, standing up from the bed.

Daesella said nothing, putting the book down and opening up her chamber enough so that whoever was on the other side could only see her. Harwin stood quietly beside Daesella, the door covering his large body.

"Ser Erryk" Daesella greeted giving him a small smile, one which the knight returned.

"I'm sorry to interrupt princess, but you asked me to keep you updated on anything involving the small council. They are holding an emergency meeting, your sister has already been informed as well"

Daesella nodded her head "Alright, thank you Ser Erryk. I shall be there in a couple of minutes. You may go"

Ser Erryk gave the girl a curt nod before leaving.

"Keeping tabs in politics now are you?" Harwin asked after Daesella had closed her door.

Daesella rolled her eyes playfully "I merely wish to keep tabs on the lords that might have anything to say about my sister being heir"

Harwin chuckled "has anyone ever told you, you could be a tad overprotective"

Daesella was putting on her shoes "Only over the ones I love"

She walked over to him, giving him a sweet kiss "I will see you later. I was hoping you could teach me some more swordsmanship" Long before they had started their little relationship. Daesella had begged Harwin to teach her to fight. Harwin had agreed, but said he needed permission from her father, seeing as it wasn't very lady-like. Thankfully Viserys agreed after Aemma had convinced him, telling him there was no harm in having their daughter learn some self defense.

Harwin merely nodded his head watching the girl exit her chambers. Lucky for him, he had become quite familiar with the secret passageways around the castle.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"It occurred in the blackness of the night, my lords, during the hour of the bat. The thief eluded our pursuits" One of the dragon keepers explained in the Targaryens mother tongue.

Daesella stood next to her sister listening intently.

"How is it possible that a dragon egg was stolen out from beneath more than fifty dragon keepers?" Viserys questioned in high valyrian.