chapter thirteen.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Lyonel Strong walked the halls of the Red Keep with a rush in his steps. He would greet the lords around the halls with a big smile etched on his face.

He turned a corner and found his son's bed chambers. He knocked once on his door and waited for him to open the door. When he was greeted with silence he knocked once more, this time with much more urgency.

"Harwin" Lyonel shouted "Harwin open this door i've got news"

He knocked once more "Good news Harwin!"

Before Lyonel could knock again Harwin stopped him by grabbing his hand from right behind him.

A startled Lyonel jumped before turning behind him "Harwin where were you?"

Harwin chuckled "I was helping Ser Erryk with something, now what was this good news that is clearly urgent"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Brandon and Daesella had flown back shortly after their conversation. The sun was beginning to set in Winterfell as they landed  back home.

Safyra expanded her wings allowing the pair to hop off of her. Daesella gave the dragon a few pets before following Brandon back to the castle.

"Brandon,  Daesella, your're back! Good we were just setting dinner up" Rickon said from the kitchen.

"Please take a seat princess" Lysa said as she gestured to one of the chairs.

Daesella gave the Lady of Winterfell an apologetic smile, but before she could turn down her offer, Brandon spoke up from beside her.

"Actually mother I think we'll skip dinner tonight, Daesella is quite tired and I also wish to rest"

"Oh, well I suppose that's alright" Lysa replied.

"we'll see you two tomorrow"

The two bid goodnight to the family and made their way up the stairs and towards their chambers.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Brandon opened Daesella's room door for her and allowed her to step in. Daesella quietly thanked Brandon as she made her way inside. Brandon closed the door shortly after.

"Listen-"

"I-"

The two looked at each other and laughed as they tried to speak to one another. Daesella shook her head and gestured for Brandon to continue speaking "Go ahead"