chapter fourteen.

"Come in," Viserys said

"Lord Lyonel Strong and Ser Harwin Strong, your grace" Ser Erryk stated "princess"

Daesella simply sent her guard a small nod of recognition, she was too busy staring at Harwin to say anything else.

Harwin and his father gave the king and his daughter a curt nod.

"Your grace, princess," Harwin said.

Daesella didn't respond to Harwin, she simply turned to her father "Why is he here?"

Viserys nearly choked on his own spit "Daesella" He warned.

Daesella rolled her eyes and turned back to the father and son "My lord, Ser Harwin"

Harwin tried to bite back his smile.

"Please let us all sit," Viserys said.

Daesella took a seat next to her father and Lyonel and Harwin sat across from them.

Viserys cleared his throat before he spoke up "I was just telling Daesella about the proposal that has come forward following the news of Lord Jason Lannister"

"That is fantastic your grace" Lyonel spoke up,
Viserys gave him a tight lipped smile before looking over at his daughter. Daesella turned and gave her father a look "I'm confused who asked for my hand and what does Lord Strong and his son have to do with it?"

"Daesella..." Viserys started

"I have asked for your hand in marriage my princess" Harwin suddenly spoke up, looking up to meet Daesellas eyes.

Viserys held his breath and gave his daughter a nervous smile.

"I would like to speak to Ser Harwin alone, if that is alright" Daesella answered as she looked at her father.

"Of course my girl"

The king and Lyonel walked out of the room to give the couple some time alone.

Daesella had gotten up from her seat and looked out the window with intense thought. Harwin, who had also gotten up from his seat, slowly started making his way over to her. He gently grabbed onto Daesella's arm, but before he could make another move, Daesella harshly moved her arm and out of Harwin's grasp.

"Do not touch me" She said sternly as she looked at him.

Harwin sighed and nodded his head "I am sorry, I just wish to explain to you-"