Prologue

"Do you, Jung Wooyoung, take Choi Yeonjun as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I look at the man standing in front of me, outfit crisp as always. His big hands held mine which were relatively smaller, identical gold bands shining on our fingers.

"I do"

I saw him furrow his eyebrows for a split second before going back to his poker face.

"Do you, Choi Yeonjun, take Jung Wooyoung as your husband?"

He nodded.

"Ahem" that was his dad.

"I do" Yeonjun replied reluctantly, avoiding eye contact with me as always.

"I now announce you husband and husband."

Claps.

"Congratulations"

We turned to look at our parents standing in front of the podium and bowed.

Four people. My mom, dad, and his parents. Just four people yet they had booked the entire church where we supposedly got married.

"You move in with the Chois' from this instant" my dad said, his face expressionless as usual.

I nodded. I had already asked my butler to deliver my bags.

On the ride back, Yeonjun didn't speak nor did he bother to even look at me. Understandable.

"We are here master Yeonjun." The driver announced. "And master wooyoung"

I smiled at him, and he returned one.

The Choi mansion is huge. As huge as our home. I remember coming here once with my dad when I was in elementary school to attend a party. That day I talked to Yeonjun for the first time. We used to be classmates, but he never talked to me. Or anyone. But that night he did. I think we became friends but it was ages ago. Our brief past is irrelevant now.

"This way sir" a young woman took our coats and led the way to one of the rooms situated at the upper levels.

After climbing two stories of stairs and walking through a few corridors, Yeonjun halted and took the coats from maid's hand, asking her to leave.

"This is yours" he threw my coat at me which almost hit me in the eye. "And you are not allowed in my room."

He turned around to leave but I obviously had stop him.

"What do you mean?"

He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance before speaking. "We may have married but it's only on paper and let me remind you, I have a boyfriend who I love" he said. "Only he is allowed in my room"

He then slammed the door on my face and I heard a click and the shuffling of feet that got fainter each second.

Well, that was not what I had expected. I know he has a boyfriend and yes we married because of some business deal but I atleast deserve a bed. Why are the Chois' so rude?

"Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight"

_________________________________________

New chapters every week!