Chapter-15

"You know, I thought you would be a black coffee kinda person. Not strawberry milkshake."

San looked up from his book and looked at me with the cutest pout on his lips.

"Why do you say that?" He asked, sipping his drink.

"I am not sure," I said, getting up from his bed and walking over to where he was sitting on the floor.

I sat down cross-legged in front of him and cupped his face in my hands. "Strawberries don't suit you."

San raised an eyebrow. "And coffee does?"

"Nope," I said, smirking a little.

"Then what suits me according to you?" He asked, his eyes glued to my face.

I leaned forwards and caught his lips in a chaste kiss. "Jung Wooyoung."

San chuckled. "That I agree." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer, closing the gap between us again.

For the last week or something, I've been spending all of my free time with San. Sometimes going out with him, or just hanging out in his bedroom. If you can't find me in my office, you will find me holed up in his room even when he isn't there. Let's just say, I have started to dislike my plain black room.

"You and Yeonjun are exact copies of each other," San said, breaking the kiss. "You are more of his twin than I am."

"That mf?" I asked, laughing. "He is the rudest and the stupidest bitch I've ever met, how can I say we are similar? His face looks like a durian, gross and stinky. Don't compare me to that trash-"

"Alright, I get it," San said holding my hands and laughing along with me. "You don't like him, I get it Wooyoung."

Once again, I closed the distance between us and pecked his lips softly. He pinned me to the wall and spread my legs, sitting between them. San attached his lips to my neck and started leaving light kisses all over my skin.

I ran my hands through his black fluffy hair, tugging on the strands a little. He pressed his body against mine, making me gasp and open my mouth, allowing him to use his tongue, moving it in all directions.

His fingers moved swiftly on my chest, unbuttoning my shirt. But before we could proceed, the door to his room opened, revealing a very frustrated younger brother.

"Hyung" Jongho whined, plopping himself on San's bed face down. "I messed up"

The two of us sparing apart, getting up quickly and fixing our hair.

"Jo-jongho" I said, walking over to him and sitting beside him. "What happened?"

He sat up straight and looked at me. "At least button up your shirt."

I blushed, looking away and buttoning my shirt. San stood beside me chuckling.

"Why do I always walk in on my brothers eating their boyfriends?" Jongho sighed. "You guys are gross."

"I-it's not like this. I can explain." I said, sitting beside him.

"No need," Jongho said, smiling. "I ship you."

"You are my favorite brother for a reason," San said, ruffling his hair. "Now, why are  you here?"

"Yes," Jongho said, fishing out his phone. "Woo hyung remember Yeosang?"

I nodded. "Yes, I do."

"After Soobin's birthday party, I asked for his number."

"What?!" I yelped. "So that was the right guy?"