Chapter-14

Choi San is pretty. Beautiful actually. In my opinion, he is the most handsome man to ever walk this planet. You might think that I am exaggerating and that there are so many other men who look better than him, and I agree. Of course, there are many men who are prettier. Who are more handsome than he is. But for me, he is the most attractive and elegant man.

He stood in front of me, his white shirt tucked neatly in his black pants, his leather belt sporting a silver chain that was dangling from the hook.
He had his hair styled back, exposing his forehead, his pointed eyebrows on full display.

Choi San is hot. No doubt about that.

"We need to talk" he breathed out, locking the bathroom door behind him.

He walked over to where I was standing near the sink. "Why are you ignoring me?"

I gulped, not knowing how to answer this question. The truth is, I wasn't ignoring San. Not at all. I was just trying not to run into him at work or home. That's it. Why would I ignore him? Nope. Just maintaining a distance.

"I wasn't ignoring you," I said, looking anywhere but at him.

San raised his eyebrows and stepped forward, the gap between us dangerously closing. "Is that so?" He smirked and stood right in front of me, his breath fanning my face. "Then why can't you look at me?"

I wanted to look up but if I did, the k-word would happen.

Admiring the beauty of my shoes, I tried to change the subject. "They must be waiting for us."

I tried pushing him away but San held my hands, stopping me from moving. "We are not going anywhere. Not before you tell me why you have been avoiding me since Soobin's birthday."

Right. It was Soobin's birthday. The night when I ran away leaving San alone on the terrace. I know it was a bad move but what could I have done? I got shy after kissing him.

"Look," San said, using his index finger to lift my face. "Do you regret anything that happened that night?"

He stared straight into my eyes and I gulped, trying my best to answer him.

"I'm sorry if-"

"No, I don't regret anything," I said, cutting him mid-sentence.

"Then why did you run away?" He asked me, his eyes getting softer.

"Because I'm married to your brother San," I said. "What I did was wrong. I should not have kissed you because your brother is my husband."

San studied my face for a minute and then stepped away from me, the distance between us making me feel uneasy.

"So you do regret everything." He mumbled to himself.

"It's not that I regret it," I said, walking to him. "It's just that it wasn't right. I'm married, you know that."

San shook his head, chuckling to himself. "Do you love Yeonjun or something?"

"What?!" That caught me off guard. "No!"

"Then why do you keep bringing up your marriage every fucking time something happens between us?!" He yelled. "You don't like hanging out with me alone because you have a husband. You refuse to accompany me to work because you have a husband. You never sit with me for dinner because you have a husband. You never look at me when you are with your fucking husband! Isn't it because you love him?!"

"No!" I cried out, holding his hands in mine. "I don't love Yeonjun. I would never love him."

San pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes. "Look Wooyoung. I don't know about you, but I fvcking like you and I think I made myself clear that I liked you by kissing you."

I smiled at him. "You like me?"

San nodded. "Wasn't it obvious?"

I inched closer to him, "Sannie, are you being honest right now?"

"Yeah." He said, tilting his head to one side as if he already knew what was going to happen. "I like you Wooyoung. I have for quite some time now."

I smiled softly at him, caressing his lower jaw. Not saying anything, I attached my lips to his jaw, pulling him closer. "I like Choi San too" I mumbled against his skin, feeling him shiver a little. "But I'm a married man. And to make things worse, my husband happens to be your twin brother."

San held my face in his big, warm hands, stroking my cheeks. "Talk about your husband one more time and I'll kiss you till you drop."

I smirked a little. "My husband is Choi Yeonjun and I-"

Smashing his lips on mine, San kissed me and pushed me to the wall, pinning my back against the cold tiles.

"I told you not to mention him" he breathed, ghosting his lips on mine, the distance between us non-existent.

"If I don't mention him, then you wouldn't kiss me," I said, wriggling my eyebrows at him teasingly.

San smiled smugly and pecked my lips. "Just say the word and I'll kiss you just like you want."

I didn't have to think. I nodded my head. "Alright, kiss me till I drop."

Choi San is strong. Very strong. I know he works out but I never knew he could pick me up and help me sit on the raised sink platform this easily.

His hands trailed down my neck, to my chest where he hesitated a little before undoing the buttons.

"Go on" I spoke, allowing him to undress me.

Letting my shirt drop down my shoulders, Choi San began leaving wet kisses all over my torso, tingling the skin a little. He would nip the skin and then kiss the sensitive area till it reddened. I am sure these hickeys are gonna turn purple by the next morning.

"You are gorgeous" he whispered between kissing me.

I tried to suppress a moan, but San bit my lip, making my lips part on their own, allowing him to enter his tongue in my mouth.

He twisted and turned his hot tongue, exploring every inch of my mouth. He made my knees tremble in pleasure.

"Wooyoungie" he whispered. "You are so fucking majestic."

And that's when I realized that I, Jung Wooyoung, am a sucker for his compliments.

San and I ended up making out like crazy in the bathroom. When we parted, I burst out laughing at our disheveled appearance.

"I messed up your hair," I said, running my fingers through San's hair, trying to make it look better.

I picked up my shirt and wore it again, smoothing out all the creases.

"Let's do this again someday." San smiled, tucking his shirt back and fixing his pants. "If you want to, that is."

I leaned forwards and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. I smiled at how flustered he got.

"I would love to, Sannie."

_____________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter<3