Chapter-16

"You sure this looks good on me?"

San said, fixing the bunny ears with a confused look on his face.

"You look adorable!" I squeezed his cheeks and leaned forwards, almost locking our lips, but pushing him away last second.

"What was that for?" San who was expecting a peck rubbed his elbow that hit the rack of headbands with his palm, wincing a little.

"Later," I said, running a hand through my hair. Control Wooyoung, I told myself. I had to keep reminding myself that I was in public and I was married to Choi. To Choi Yeonjun and not Choi San.

"We are matching!" Soobin beamed and stood beside San, giving him a side hug. "We are two little bunnies."

One thing about Soobin is that he is super friendly and fun to be around, unlike his boyfriend, who was always grumpy.

"Ew." I laughed at Yeonjun, who was trying on fox ears. "You are so ugly,"

He glared at me and murmured  profanities under his breath before strutting to his man and acting cutely, earning compliments from him.

I had to control myself from throwing up as Yeonjun doing aegyo is the worst thing someone could ever witness.

Today, Soobin and I decided to take our boyfriends out on a double date. The two brothers have been drowning themselves in work, having almost no time to live.

I held San's hand, intertwining our fingers and walked out of the store, winking at Soobin was standing behind me, talking to Yeonjun. He winked back with a smirk on his face.

"What's up?" San asked, sounding confused. "Where are we going?"

I smiled at him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "You will see."

"Come with me."

I pulled San closer, his warmth engulfing me in this slightly chilly evening. It's been a while since I last hugged him.

"They have a special fireworks program for tonight." I said, finding us a good spot to sit on the ground. "Soobin is taking Yeonjun up on the ferris wheel for the same show."

San nodded, smiling at me. I wanted to go up the ferris wheel as well, but San hates heights. Maybe next time? For now, I just want to be beside him.

"It's starting!" San excited said, sitting beside me with his hands holding mine.

After that talk with my father-in-law, I tried avoiding San like the plague, but now that he is my boyfriend, my man, I don't think I can do it any longer. Neither do I want to.

The lights reflected in his eyes, making me smile. He flinched every time a loud firecracker went off, but enjoying nonetheless.

I shifted to his side and put a small kiss on his lips, catching him off guard. He smiled back and kissed me again. And again. And again.

Some people say having extramarital affairs is a sin. Our love may be forbidden and seen as a crime, I don't care. I just want him.

Choi San. He is the prettiest. My pretty man. Oh, how lucky am I to be beside him. I love him so much.

If only our love was legal.

_______________________________________

I am back!!!!