Chapter-5

Five more boxes to go and I would be done with unpacking my stuff.

The Choi family had one of their best rooms ready for me which was very kind of them, however, I wasn't quite feeling myself. You get what I mean? It's like, everything was perfect. Black walls and black matching furniture, exactly my taste but the decorations were a bit off. Not bad, but I want my room to scream bad bitch material gorl

"How much stuff did you order?" A man walked in my room, holding two big packets and put them slowly and carefully on the black carpeted floor.

"Thanks" I paused the task I was doing and gave him a smile which was instantly returned to me.

The man pulled out a chair and sat down, breathing heavily. Generally, I would have screamed at whoever touched my stuff or used my furniture, but because it's him, I guess I'll let it slide.

"Do you want me to help set everything up?" He asked, his eyes closed.

"If you are okay with it" I said.

I had planned on askinh one of the maids to help me but how could I say no to him? I mean, I would love to spend some time together and get to know him better.

"Of course I am" Hesmiled.

"Thank you San"

The second son, Choi son. Yeonjun's twin. My husband's twin brother. San

Today morning Mr. Kim, my butler, notified me that all of the deliveries have been made and that my stuff was waiting for me at at the security check. Yes, our families get our parcels checked before they enter our homes and are handed to us.

Mr. Kim was kind enough to offer his help to lift the heavy boxes but I would never let him. He is 69 years old. How can I ask someone older than my dad to do labour for me? Not a chance.

So yeah, I was struggling to carry all the massive and heavy boxes and packets when Choi San came back home from his horse riding lessons.

Even after protesting, he insisted on dividing the load. What a gentleman.
Long story short, he ended up bringing up all the big boxes up three stories, bless him.

We aren't close. At all. We hardly see each other because we are busy with our individual work. But whenever we do cross paths, we always greet. Not the formal hello. Instead, we exchange smiles and glances. San and I, we shouldn't really be mingling but it is what it is. I find him really interesting and would love to know more about him. As a friend, of course.

"Wooyoung" he said, his eyes closed and head resting on the chair rest.

"Yes?"

"Can we please take a break before me open those up?" He pointed a crooked finger at the five big boxes and two brown packages. "I need sugar in my system"

A chuckle left my lips. "Why not"

.......

Wow

I gasped when we walked through the big doors to enter the classiest and the bougiest Cafe I've ever visited. How come I never knew of this place before?

San led the way to a table on the second floor, near the high windows. Perfect.

"I figured you would like it here" San pulled a chair and helped me sit. "It matches your taste, hopefully"

I sat down smiling at him. "You are good at guessing"

I saw him sigh. He is cute.

"Shall we order?"