Chapter-11

"If you don't go talk to him," I said, nudging the younger, "someone else is gonna steal him from you."

"But I don't know how" Jongho whined.

"Just go say hi" I rolled my eyes at him. "Where's your confidence?"

Jongho took a big gulp of his drink and wiped his mouth. "You are right. I'll go say hi to him." He put down his glass and walked over to the man who was standing alone in one corner.

"And not just hi" I yelled after him, hoping he heard me. "Ask him for a dance."

I'm not even sure if that guy is the one I'm thinking he is but Jongho claims he recognized him even with a mask on. But I'll trust him. That's his crush we are talking about, of course, he'll recognize him even if he was covered from head to toe.

"Wooyoung" I felt a tap on my shoulder, and when I turned around, I was met with a smiling Soobin.

"Hey, birthday boy!" I smiled at him, giving him a side hug.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" He asked me.

"I love it," I said, beaming at him. "I'm loving the bar."

Soobin laughed seeing me chug my third drink of the night. "I'm glad."

"Meet my younger brother," He smiled at a boy standing beside him. "Choi Beomgyu"

He gave his brother a little push on the back, forcing him to bow in front of me.

"Nice to meet you Beomgyu" I smiled at him, extending an arm that he didn't shake.

"Likewise" he muttered, looking elsewhere.

Rude. Very rude. He is giving me Yeonjun vibes and I think that's why the two go so well.

"Where is your husband?" He looked behind me. "Isn't he supposed to be here with you?"

I huffed and rolled my eyes at him. I met him five seconds ago and I already hate his attitude.

"Beomgyu" Soobin said sternly, glaring at his brother.

Beomgyu shrugged, walking away without saying a word.

"Sorry about him," Soobin said, scratching his neck. "He doesn't like talking to strangers."

I nodded. "It's fine"

Soobin and I chatted for while. It was random but I like his company. Yeonjun is one lucky man to score a kind and gentle man like Soobin. Still can't believe Soobin loves someone like Yeonjun who doesn't even know how to talk to anyone, that rude mf.

Soobin left after sharing a drink with me. This guy is very sweet. It's his birthday today and on top of that he is the heir of a huge company, yet he is so humble, going around greeting everyone.

Everyone present was someone I knew. Big business owners roamed the grand hall. Almost all of them were my age and even though we don't know each other, the faces were familiar. Rich people dressed in expensive attire, rocking exorbitant jewelry and masks.

Watching the guests have the best time of their lives with their partners was what I'd been doing for the past thirty minutes or so because I didn't come with a date. Technically I did come with my husband but because no one can recognize us, Yeonjun ditched me and went dancing with Soobin and I'm happy for them. Watching the real couple dance with smiles on their faces and eyes full of love for each other, I'm happy to see them together.

"Hello Sir" a voice that sounded sweet yet electrifying, spoke from behind me, almost making me drop my glass.

Upon turning, I found myself face to face with a tall and handsome man, wearing the prettiest robe I had ever laid my eyes on.