Chapter-12

"I. Fvcking. Hate. Myself."

A loud bang was heard in the empty room. Punch after punch, I kept hitting the sand-filled leather bag hanging from a hook attached to the wall.

"I. Fvcked. Up."

The woman standing near the rink rolled her eyes and sighed. "Enough Wooyoung."

I shook my head, not being able to stop myself from hitting the punching bag.

Angry. Annoyed. Exasperated. That's how I am feeling right now.

"Wasn't he the one who initiated it?" She said, tying her long black hair in a ponytail.

I paused for a second, eyes landing on her face. "I should have stopped him."

She chuckled. "It's not a big deal, Woo. Chill."

"No, you don't understand." I yanked the gloves off my hands and walked over to where she was standing. "I have a fvcking husband."

She handed me a bottle of water and a towel. "He is aware. Yet he wanted to."

A stream of water trickled down my chin, mixing up with the sweat. Wiping my face clean, I looked at her and saw her already staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"You are married on paper." She said, taking the towel from my head and using it to dry my hair which was dripping with sweat. "You have every right to kiss whoever you want." She said, crouching down in front of me. "Whether it's your husband's brother or anyone else, you should not blame yourself for kissing them."

I sighed, closing my eyes. It's been two days since Soobin's birthday party. The night I kissed my husband's twin. I wish I could say it was an accident. That I tripped and fell on his lips but no, this wasn't the case. I wish I could say it was a drunken mistake. That I wasn't in the right mind and mistook him for someone else. No, this wasn't the case either.

I was sober. I was standing on my legs, conscious of my surroundings. I knew what I was doing. I kissed San because I wanted to. I needed to. I had to, there's no mistaking it.

Blaming him for initiating something that I wanted to do as well is wrong. Yes, he started it. He asked if it was okay to kiss me, but I should not have let him. I should have told him that I am married. I'm married to his brother, how can neither of us mention this fact?

"Get up." She extended her arm to me and smiled.

I clasped her hand, letting her pull me up from the ground.

She smirked, "when was the last time we had a match?"

Stepping into the rink and tightening her leather straps around her knees, she beckoned to me. "For old time's sake."

Seo Soojin. My best friend's older sister. I've known her since I was in middle school, thanks to my friendship with Changbin. When she was in school, she was known as the lion. Soojin noona is fearless, brave, strong, and has a heart of steel. She used to stand up to bullies and street shoplifters. She was also very popular, both among boys and girls.

Soojin noona is the definition of a girlboss. She singlehandedly saved her dad from going bankrupt ten years ago when she was still just a student in college. Now one of the top lawyers in the country, she leads her dad's law firm all on her own.

Apart from being an amazing boss and daughter, Soojin noona is an incredible sister. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Changbin, from a very young age, made it clear to his parents that he had no intentions to become a lawyer and follow in his sister's footsteps. Changbin was supposed to lead the company but because he said he had other plans, Soojin noona stepped in, taking over his place, even though she knew that being a woman CEO would be a challenging role in Korea, she let her brother chase his dreams.