04

the next morning, isabel got up and got ready for the day. she did her makeup and her, then changed her outfit.

after she was presentable she grabbed something to eat before there was a knock at her door.

she grabbed her bookbag to make her mission look more realistic before opening the door to see grayson standing there, looking just as gorgeous as he did the night isabel first met him.

"goodmorning." he smiled.

"goodmorning." isabel responded.

"you ready to go?" grayson asked as she nodded. with that the two left her dorm and walked together all the way to their class.

"gray!" a voice called from behind the two.

"hey e!" grayson said as a man who looked exactly like grayson started walking with them.

mr thomas didn't mention them being twins.

"who's this?" ethan asked.

"i'm isabel."

"i'm ethan, it's nice to meet you." he said as they shook hands.

"ethan has this class with us, we can all sit together." grayson said, opening the door to class.

therefore the three sat down next to each other and began talking before class started.

ethan and isabel seemed to hit it off quite well, they kept finding things they had in common in the few minutes they knew each other.

unfortunately, the teacher did come in to class and began to teach her lesson which made the three stop talking.

then isabels phone vibrates, letting her know she had received a message, and when she saw who it was she made sure to turn her brightness down all the way hoping ethan or grayson wouldn't be able to read her messages.

how is it going jackson?

better than i thought

i'm with both of the twins right now

i definitely see myself getting into a
great friendship with each of them

that's great jackson!

i'm counting on you, don't
let me down

of course sir

have a good rest of your day &
keep up the good work

you aswell!
delivered

isabel sat her phone down and continued to pretend to pay attention to the lesson.

grayson then leaned over to whisper something in isabel's ear which caused ethan to glance at them both, "after this we should go grab something to eat." he said and both isabel and ethan nodded.