16

"do i look fat in this?" hannah asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"no." isabel said, "you look cute."

isabel on the other hand was going through bikinis on top of bikinis, but she could not find one she really liked.

hannah, isabel, and rylee all were in isabel's dorm getting ready for the beach party.

bikinis were everywhere, isabel's dorm was a complete mess.

"here isabel!" rylee said , throwing the girl a cute pink bikini. isabel tried it on and all three of the girls loved.

"theres no way in hell grayson will be able to keep his eyes off of you now!" hannah smirked.

"what would i do without you two?" isabel grinned.

and that was when isabel received a text from someone who she definitely didn't think would ever text her again — or anytime soon at least.

hey isabel

hey

i just wanted to reach out
and apologize for how i
snapped at you.

that wasn't cool of me.

i'm sorry, too

and i do care if you come to
the party.

i hope you do, i still look
forward to seeing you.

really?

yes! i have been for awhile now.

i appreciate you saying that.

maybe we can 'accidentally' find
each other at this party

get a moment to talk alone?

i'd like that.

i'm glad.

see you later, isabel.
read 3:42pm

"why are you grinning at your phone?" hannah asked, peaking over her shoulder, "oh my god! graysons texting her! oh my god! rylee they're meeting up at the party!"

"what!" rylee yelled from shock. "are you serious?"

"i hate you guys." isabel rolled her eyes before laughing at her dumb friends.

-

when isabel arrived at the party, she stayed with rylee as she didn't have too many other friends. the cell phone signal was horrible so she could barely use her phone.

rylee and isabel sat on the beach, drinking whatever rylee had ordered for them, living their best life at the moment until isabel could feel someone's presence standing behind her. a familiar presence at that.