06

i've been debating if i shouldsend this message or not, buti know we haven't known eachother for long and you can totally say no to this but i waswondering if you would want to do something one day thisweek? maybe grab dinner orsomething?

send this message or not, but
i know we haven't known each
other for long and you can
totally say no to this but i was
wondering if you would want
to do something one day this
week? maybe grab dinner or
something?

as much as i'd love too, i don't
think we should.

not yet at least!

i hope you don't take this as me
rejecting you bc honestly i'm not
quite sure if that is what this is or
not

but i'm not saying no forever, just
right now.

oh yeah, of course
read 10:48pm

as much as isabel jackson wanted to go on that date with grayson dolan, she knew she shouldn't. in the long run it would only make things worse.

however, it was now confirmed that grayson most certainly did have interest of getting to know the blonde girl in a romantic way.

isabel unfortunately new she had to report this information to her boss. so that is just what she did. she went back in her dorm and called mr. thomas to give him they confirmed news she just received.

"agent jackson?" mr thomas asked, answering the phone.

"good evening, im sorry to bother you, but i have new confirmed information regarding grayson dolan."

"what is it?" asked mr. thomas.

"grayson dolan has made it clear to me he would like to try our relationship as a romantic relationship." isabel said.

"thank you for telling me, jackson. i will let mr and mrs dolan know of the situation and report back to you."

"thank you mr thomas. have a good night." isabel said.

"you too, agent jackson."

-

the next morning, isabel jackson was woken up to a consistent knocking on her door.

isabel rolled out of bed before opening her door, there stood ethan, "ethan what are you doing here?" isabel asked.

"what the fuck happened between you and gray?"

"what?"

"he's in his bed listening to sad depressing songs and won't get up or eat anything. not even pizza! he never turns down pizza, isabel."

"are you serious?" isabel asked. she felt horrible.

"yes, now i have got to know what happened between you two."

isabel sighed, "he asked me out on a date and i kinda said no."

"oh my god, you're kidding me." ethan groaned. "i thought it was gonna be much worse than that. but anyway, will you please try talking to him or something."

isabel nodded, "i don't know what you want me to do but i'll try and figure something out."

"thank you." ethan said, "i'll talk to you later."

"bye ethan."

as ethan closed the door isabel sighed. she decided to get dressed and fix her hair and makeup before her phone began ringing.

"hello?"

"good morning, jackson." mr thomas said, "can you meet with us today, we need to discuss some things."

"sure." was all isabel could say.

"can you be at my office in twenty minutes?"

"see you then!"

-

isabel was currently rushing into her bosses office as she was already late, "good morning everyone! sorry i'm late." isabel said as she walked through the door.

"good morning, isabel!" lisa smiled.

"about time you joined us, take a seat." mr thomas spoke.

"you must be isabel jackson!" an unfamiliar man spoke, "i'm mr dolan, it's a pleasure to finally meet you!" he spoke as the two shook hands. "i already can't thank you enough for looking out for my son last night."

"it's what i do best!" isabel smiled.

"now, we all have discussed the information you provided me last night regarding grayson clearly having romantic feelings for you isabel, correct?" mr thomas spoke.

"correct." isabel answered.

"we all have agreed we think the idea is splendid! therefore your goal is to now be in a romantic relationship with grayson." mr thomas said.

isabel could not believe what she was hearing.

"are you all sure?" she asked.

"yes!" mr dolan spoke up, "if he was dating a federal agent, he'd be even more protected than he is now!"

"i also think you seem like a very sweet girl, you and grayson would be perfect together!" lisa added.

"if you wish." isabel nodded.

"with that being said, grayson is on the football team and cheerleading tryouts are today." mr thomas said, "i want you to be at those tryouts and i want you to try out so you can watch grayson closely and travel with him on all the away games."

"i can't promise you i'll make the team, but i promise i can try." isabel said.

"that's all i ask of you." mr thomas replied.

"i'd also like to say, grayson and ethan both called me yesterday and mentioned you, they have already both grown a liking towards you." lisa said which made isabel smile.

"that is very sweet, mrs dolan." isabel grinned.

"i know this is all only for a matter of time with this whole bodyguard thing, but i truly believe you are a good girl and you and grayson could work out in the end."

"lisa!" mr dolan started, "she is an fbi agent, don't be ridiculous!"

"no, thank you mrs dolan, i really appreciate your kind words." isabel said which made lisa smile. "now if you all excuse me, i need to go before i'm late to class."