18

jacob fryar has added you and 4 others to the group chat.

jacob
alright now that we're all here

can we go do something tonight??

rylee
like what

jacob
idk

anything

i'm so bored

ethan
there's a new club abt 20 min away

jacob
great idea

what do y'all say

hannah
i guess that could be fun

rylee
are we all in?

hannah
i am

ethan
me too

isabel
i guess i am too

grayson
same

jacob
ok good

everyone meet at my truck around 7?

isabel
sounds good to me
delivered

isabel got ready with thirty minutes to spare, so she laid on her bed until it was time to go,

while scrolling through instagram, mallory facetimed her which she of course answered. "hey mal!"

"hi is!"

"what's up?" isabel asked.

"i kinda need a favor."

"name it."

mallory sat her phone up so isabel could see, "i need your help getting ready for a date tonight."

"oh my god! with who?" isabel squealed, "where are they taking you?"

"we're going to that new club that just opened." mallory replied, touching up her makeup.

"oh my god, mallory we're all going out there tonight!"

"for real?" mallory asked and isabel nodded.

"who's your date?"

"his names jack." mallory said, going on to tell isabel the back story of how they met.

"i'm really happy for you, mallory."

"thank you, isabel."

and with that, isabel helped mallory get herself ready over facetime until isabel had to get going.

-

the six piled up in jacob's truck that only sat five, therefore isabel sat in hannah's lap. she wasn't pushing her luck with grayson.

once they arrived, everyone got out and headed straight to the entrance, but grayson stayed close to isabel.

so the two were with each other the whole night. for some odd reason for isabel, she had the urge to just drink. one glass turned into five, while two shots turned into eight.