23

two days before homecoming

today, rylee and isabel were dress shopping for homecoming.

rylee was all about having the prettiest dresses for homecoming, while isabel didn't seem to care so much.

in a matter of minutes, rylee had gone through and picked out about five dresses for isabel and herself of course.

the girls spent two hours in the store until they both picked a dress they loved.

rylee chose a gorgeous red dress while isabel picked a hot pink one.

rylee couldn't help herself to snap a picture of the two and post it on her story.

that just happened to cause grayson to text isabel in a matter of minutes.

i saw rylees story

is that ur homecoming dress

it is

i love it

u look so good

thank youu

so what're u gonna wear

don't worry

i've got that figured out

you totally don't do u?

bingo

i'll just go rent a tux or something

okay
delivered

"well, what did he say?" asked rylee.

"he loves the dress."

"i knew he would!" she smiled. "well, we're all set now."

-

one day before homecoming: the homecoming game

isabel cheered with the rest of her cheer team. but she also kept a good eye on grayson. it was no surprise that he was playing like no other.

the homecoming game was really a formality. the season may have been over but it felt so good to be on the field one last time.

but unfortunately for the team, all good things must come to an end. yet the team won (which isabel believes is because of grayson) and celebrated.

now the next big step for isabel, tomorrow was homecoming. then grayson finds out everything.

-

the day of homecoming: 6 hours before

isabel was awoken to a banging on her door. she yawned before slowly getting up to open it only to be greeted with hannah and rylee. "good morning, sunshine!" rylee smiled.

hannah looked around isabel to find grayson asleep also in isabel's bed, "good morning, grayson." hannah said. though, grayson didn't even move.

"it's homecoming day!" hannah smiled to isabel. "we all have to go get breakfast!"

"then we can all come back here and start getting ready together!" rylee added.

isabel rubbed her eyes, "seriously?"

"we wouldn't be here right now if we weren't serious." hannah said.

"but, it's so early." isabel whined knowing she wasn't getting out of this one.

"we're not leaving till you come with us." rylee smirked.

"i hate you guys." said isabel before grabbing her purse and shoes, along with kissing a sleeping grayson goodbye.

then the three were off to get breakfast from a cafe somewhere downtown.

-

once they arrived back at the dorms, isabel stopped by her own dorm to grab everything she needed to get ready, only to find grayson was gone. he probably just went back to his own dorm.

after isabel had everything she needed, she made her way to hannah and rylees dorm.

hey babe

just thought i'd let u know, ethan,
jacob, and i will be at hannah and
rylees dorm around 5:30

sounds great

i cannot wait to see you

me either!!
read 11:43am

"isabel!" hannah smiled, "do you think i should do neutral eyeshadow or color?"

"definitely neutral." isabel responded.

for the next four hours the girls did nothing but do glammed makeup, flawless hair, and making sure their dresses looked perfect along with the shoes and jewelry.

"guys?" rylee spoke, "no matter what happens with us after homecoming and we all graduate, i just want you both to know, you'll always have a sister for life."

-

meanwhile, at mr thomas office, mallory was called in to speak with mr thomas himself. "you wanted to see me, sir?" mallory asked.

"ah yes, agent black!" mr thomas started, "commissioners have been granted word that we are however not in the clear of the dolan family yet."

"what?" mallory asked, confused at his words.

"although the mission is complete, i have word that tonight's homecoming event is at high risk. head quarters want all free agents to attend."

"i can't go! grayson has met me before, he knows i'm friends with isabel. i'll blow her cover." mallory told mr thomas.

"he has seen myself with isabel, too. she was going to tell him tomorrow morning but our top priority is to protect and serve. if commissioners requested we're all there, we are all going to be there."

mallory sighed, "yes sir."