13

Sal's POV

"Travis phelps?! Are you crazy??!"

"I know dude- just hear me out though"

"No! I can't believe my mom risked marrying your dad and his shady business just for you to screw it up and go behind everyone's back!"

"It's not like that all-"

"Sure fucking sounds like it to me! I'm so done dude."

With that he stood up and went back towards the school. I chased him down and kept begging him to just listen to me. He wouldn't have it though and ignored me.

We reached the cafeteria and he went over to Travis who was talking to Phillip. Fuck.

"Phelps!"

He and Phillip turned around to look at Larry and I knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Travis run!"

Before he heard me Larry punched him in the face. By this point everyone was looking and starting to pull out their phones.

I quickly rushed over to the two and went numb. I didn't know what to do.

They were now on the floor and Travis overtook him and punched him back. The school crowded around the fight and eventually ash and Todd made their way to the front.

"What the fuck is happening?!"

The two boys continued throwing blows at each other and the crowd was chanting the name of who they wanted to win. Finally the principal and a security guard came between them and stopped the conflict.

They both were taken to the principals office. I watched as they both were escorted away and when the crowd died down and went back to their seats. Ash and Todd came and stood next to me.

"Sal I don't know what the fuck just happened but you need to tell us what's going on"

I felt tears pricking at my eyes and nodded at ash.

"Larry got upset because I told him I was dating Travis."

"No fucking way"

"Please don't be mad-"

"I KNEW IT!"

"What?"

She smiled at me and hugged me. I hesitantly hugged her back and when she let go she giggled.

"What-"

"I'm pissed off that it lead to this but I'm happy for you dude. Why didn't you just say something from the beginning?"

"Travis's dad isn't exactly the best father to know about something like this. Plus you know my dads and his dads business, he would definitely hurt me or Travis."

She frowned and hugged me again.

"I'm sorry that you felt like you couldn't tell us."

"It's okay, it was my own fault."

She let go again and looked at Todd, he looked concerned.

"We better go and see how Larry's doing in the office."

——————

After 15 minutes larry walked out of the office and i immediately hugged him.

"Dude are you okay?"

"I'm fine"

I let go of him and he looked at ash.

"No suspension Atleast"