24. End Result

__________________________________________

Hey! It's a long and special chapter! 😏
__________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

"We have to overthrow the government all together." Eren said monotonously.

All of them looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Are you serious?" Jean asked.

"The survival of the people of Paradis depends on the Survey Corps." Eren said. "The Royal goverment will just get us killed. So, we have to overthrow them and make Dina Fritz or someone else the queen."

"Also, we can't publicize this information to the general public until we win back Wall Maria." Armin said.

After a moment of thinking, Erwin furrowed his eyebrows. "We'll do it then. The day after tomorrow, we'll overthrow the government."

"But do you have any plan as to how we'll capture Reiner and Bertolt?" Levi asked, looking at Erwin. "We can't afford to carry out another plan like before."

Jean looked down as he still was refusing to believe it.

"I'll talk to them about something then from behind, Captain and Mikasa will attack them and severe their limbs. It'll take time for them to regenerate." Eren said. "That'll do the work."

Erwin nodded. "That's a great idea. We'll first take down the king." He looked at Mikasa, Armin and Jean. "You four are dismissed."

Eren, Mikasa, Jean and Armin stood up and saluted.

After that, they left and closed the door behind.

The four of them were walking towards the stable.

"So, the whole world is our enemy and here we are, still fighting Titans, huh?" Jean said.

"That's just how it is." Armin said. "We remained ignorant for years about Titans. But when the true comes out..." He looked down. "It turns out to be so horrible."

Eren put his hand on Armin's shoulder. "Hey, don't worry. We'll handle everything in a peaceful way... if that's even possible." He removed his hand and looked ahead. "I mean, Dina Fritz has to eat Reiner or Bertolt though."

"I still can't believe Reiner and Bertolt are..." Jean said. "First Annie and now those two. Now I'm afraid to trust anyone."

"Right. We should keep an eye on Marco too." Eren said and bit his lips.

Jean and Armin stopped in their tracks and looked at Eren with wide eyes.

"Did you just say..." Armin trailed off.

"Marco? He is a traitor too?!" Jean asked in disbelief. "No! I refuse to believe that!"

Eren chuckled. "Sorry, I was just joking."

Armin and Jean sigh in relief.

"You scared me, Yeager." Jean said.

Eren laughed while Mikasa giggled.

After a moment, started walking again.

"I can't believe Dr. Yeager kept everything to himself for 13 years." Armin said. "It must be very hard on him."

"Right." Eren said. "I've never seen him in a bad mood in my life."

"But now because of him, Eren's lifespan is shortened to 13 years." Jean said and let out a sigh.