29. Blessing

AUTHOR'S POV:

Eren walked over to the edge of the Walls. "In this messed up world, we can't keep our hands clean if we want to give others a peaceful life." He looked down bellow the Walls. "But don't worry about it now. No-one has to die from this point.  No-one has to strain their hands with human blood. Because..." He jumped off the Wall. "It's a start of a new Era..."

Lightning struck him and a blue lightning orb formed.
.

Everyone, who were on the ground, looked back at it.

"Hey! Did Eren just transformed?" Connie asked, pointing at the Wall.

"I guess so." Keiji said, looking at the scene.

Connie looked around. "Are Reiner and Bertolt there too?"

"Yeah. They haven't returned yet." Marco said.

"Mikasa and Armin are there too." Historia said.
.

The Attacking Titan's body formed and he landed on the ground.
.

Hange walked towards the other edge.

"Is there a secret-" Connie said.

"Hey everyone!" Hange shouted. "Get going! We'll catch up on the way!"

"Ok squad leader!" Keiji said and turned to the other. "Hey, get going!"

All of them nodded and headed towards Throst district.
.

Steam continued to arouse from Reiner's wounds.

"Is there anything else that brat is hiding from us?" Levi asked and looked at Armin "Which one is Bertolt?"

Armin pointed his finger.. "Th-This one."

"Alright." Levi said and picked Bertolt's limbless body up. "Let's see if Eren was really saying the truth or not."

Mikasa and Armin remained silent.

Hange walked towards the other edge and looked down at the Attacking Titan. "Hey Eren!" She jumped off and landed on his shoulder.

The Attacking Titan turned his head towards her.

"Are you sure you know where Dina Fritz is?!" Hange asked.

The Attacking Titan nodded his head, letting out a grunt.

A deep blush covered Hange's face as she stared at him, making an awed sound.

"Hey four-eyes!" Levi called out, looking down at her, holding Bertolt. "What are you doing?"

Hange looked back at him. "Huh?" She smiled nervously. "Sorry, I just got carried away." She shot her hook up and landed next to Levi and Mikasa. "Alright, Mikasa, Levi. You know what you have to do, right?"

"Yes Hange-san." Mikasa said.

"Let's go." Levi said and jumped off the walls, holding Bertolt.

Mikasa nodded and jumped after him.

Then both of them landed on the Attacking Titan's shoulder.

"Yeager, get moving." Levi said.

The Attacking Titan got into the position and took off towards the forest of Giant Trees.
.

Hange, Moblit and Armin kept looking at them.

"I miss those days when Titans were our only enemies." Hange said. "And now, we have to deal with the whole world's hatred." She looked at a limbless Reiner. "I don't like the process of eating another human things. I hope it won't be the case for us."