30. Ruler of the Walls

AUTHOR'S POV:

.
.
.

The person, dreaming was on her knees while her hands were tied up behind her.

Her eyes was covered with a blind fold while they were on a big wall.

After someone removed her blind fold, She looked to her right to see Grisha there, getting the same treatment.

"Darling..." The dreaming person whispered.

"Dina?" Grisha called out, distraught. "Why are you here? I... I told them everything there is to know! She's a royal-"

"Silence!" The officer behind Grisha growled, slapping his hand over Grisha's mouth and twisting Grisha's arm behind his back.

The dreaming person kept looking at them.

"Sheesh." A man behind her said. "Make him a Titan and shut him up already."

"Grisha, I..." The dreaming person said with a sad smile. Then she felt a injection getting injected on her nape. "No matter what form I take, I promise I'll come and find you."

"That's lovely." The man behind her said and laughed.

The dreaming person gasped as the man kicked her on her back, making her falling down.
.
.
.

Dina Fritz Yeager woke up with a gasp while tears were rolling down her face.

She quickly sat up with wide eyes. "Grisha I-" She stopped as she found herself in a unfamiliar room. "Huh?"

"Hello Mrs. Dina Fritz Yeager!" Hange said with her usual cheerful tone, standing beside the bed while Moblit was standing beside her, holding a tray of food.

Dina gasped and looked at Hange. "Eh?" She said in confusion.

"I see you're awake now." Hange said with a smile. "You must have a nightmare. You should rest some more."

Dina kept starring at her with confusion. "What this place is? And how do you know my name?"

Hange nervously chuckled. "Oh my bad. I'm the Survey Corps squad leader Hange Zoe and this is Paradis. And also, you're inside the Walls."

Dina gasped. "Inside the Walls...?"

"Oh yes. Inside the Walls." Hange said.

Dina cluched her head and groaned as she suddenly got a headache.

Then she remembered everything that had happened 20 years ago.

More tears rolled down her face at the thought of her son and husband.

"Grisha..." Dina muttered.

Hange put her hand on Dina's shoulder. "Hey, you are you ok?"

Dina looked at her and removed her hands from her head. "May I know how I got here? Considering..."

Hange took her hand back. "Oh. Unfortunately, you were a pure Titan before we had you eat a Titan shifter."

Dina's eyes widened. "Titan shifter...?"

"Oh yes. That's a long story." Hange said.

"Oh..." Dina said and looked outside of the window. "Do you know... how many years... have passed?"

"18 years..." Hange replied.

Dina nodded and looked at Hange.

"Ok so now you should eat something." Hange said with a smile.