33. The Other Side of the Walls

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dina was sitting under a tree in a beautiful forest when Eren approached her.

"We should go to the Paths now Mrs. Yeager." Eren said, stopping before Dina.

Dina looked up at him. "You're done with your work?" She stood up.

"Yeah." Eren said and turned around. "Willy Tybur will be coming to Paradis soon to sign a peace treaty with us."

Dina smiled. "That's great to know."

Eren started walking towards the river. "After everything ends, you'll get to see the new Eldian Empire like you and Dad always wanted."

"Yes." Dina said and looked down, walking behind Eren.

Eren turned around and smiled. "I think you'll get to meet Zeke in a few days."

Dina gasped. "Zeke? But how?" Her eyes widened at a certain thought. "Is he a pure Titan too?"

"No. He is the Beast titan now." Eren said.

"Beast titan?" Dina said, surprised. "That means he continued his Warrior training?"

"Yes. After Dad and you were transferred here, some Tom Ksavar raised him." Eren said and let out a sigh. "And now, Zeke's main goal in life is... to make Eldians unable to bear children."

Dina gasped. "He wants what?"

Eren nodded. "That's right. He wants our suffering to end. So, he thinks it'd be better if we were never be born in the first place." He looked away. "I can't say I blame him."

Dina looked down. "Yeah... Afterall, it's the fault of the failure of the parents he had." She got teary eyed. "If only we had loved him." Tears rolled down her face. "Eren, do you think..." She looked up at Eren. "...Zeke will accept my apology?"

Eren smiled. "I believe he'll."

Dina wiped her tears. "How can you be so sure?"

Eren turned around. "I just know... Let's return."

Dina nodded.

Then they teleported back to the Paths, right behind Founder Ymir.

"Eren." Dina said.

Eren nodded. "Founder Ymir."

Founder Ymir turned around.

"I request you to take the titan shifting ability from Eldians outside of the Walls." Eren said. "Turn every pure titans back to humans. And give Erwin Smith the power of Beast titan. War Hammer Titan to Hange Zoe. Female Titan to Petra Ral. Cart titan to Historia Reiss. Armoured titan to Jean Kirstein. The Collosal titan to Armin Arlert."

Founder Ymir nodded.

"And thank you for the second chance you gave us." Eren said with a smile.

Ymir smiled. Then she turned around and walked towards the Coordinates.

Eren looked at Dina. "Let's return."

Dina nodded.

Then they teleported back to real world where they were still holding hands.

Eren took his hand back and let out a sigh. "It's done now." Then he turned his head back and looked at the titan candidate.

"Huh?" Hange said, confused. "But didn't you two just make contact?"

"Oh. Time works differently in the Paths." Eren said with a smile. "Everything happens in an instant there."

Hange nodded, amazed.