pierced

little reminder: these chapters won't have (*) in their titles because all of them will be smutty

_________________________

Word count: 11,534

_________________________

Mia was staring at Harry.

She had been for a long time, and by the small smile on Harry's lips, she felt like he knew she was staring at him.

Mia sat at her usual spot in the library, her legs pulled up to her chest to make herself comfortable as she tugged at the sleeves of a large jumper – one she borrowed from Harry after making her way to campus and realizing it was much colder than she anticipated. She had called Harry on the way over and he gladly pulled something out of his closet for her to wear.

Harry wasn't sure how to admit to Mia how sexy she looked in his clothes. She was basically swimming in his jumper, the sleeves already rolled up but still making her hands look like little paws, and the neckline revealed her own, thinner jumper she wore underneath.

He wasn't sure how to bring that across to her, because what he really wanted to say was that he wanted to fuck her into oblivion as she wore that sweater.

And obviously, he couldn't use those words without giving Mia a stroke, so he kept his mouth shut.

Mia was more subtle in her ways of admiring Harry. She did so by staring at him for what felt like hours. Without blinking. Without realizing time moved by. Without remembering how to breathe.

He sat opposite her today, their books and notes sprawled out on the table they had to themselves. He leaned his elbow on the table, his jaw on his hand as he stared at his notes with a furrowed brow, flipping a pencil around between his other fingers.

Bony, long fingers.

Mia was near drooling.

He wore his regular beanie to keep his wispy hair away from his face, to keep himself focussed while studying. He wore a similar jumper to hers, and Mia suspected that Harry liked for them to match. The pencil between his fingers had been swapped after he destroyed the pen he used earlier, leaking ink all over the fingers of his writing hand.

It had smudges now, and somehow Mia found that even sexier. There were some remains of chipped polish on his nails – something he insisted Niall did to him when drunk but Mia felt like he was just too shy to admit that he liked painting his nails – and there was the birthmark on his wrist.

She loved that detail of him. She loved him.

"Mia." Harry murmured softly and she snapped out of her thoughts, lifting her rounded eyes, "Hm?"

Harry shot her a small smile, "You're staring."

It was the fourth time in a little over an hour, that he called her out for it. Mia nibbled on her lip and blushed, nodding to herself, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize." He whispered and Mia dropped her pen while letting out a sigh, "I've been studying really good for the past few hours, H."

He nodded with an amused smile, "I know."

Mia pouted at him, "Then why can't we take a break?"

Harry chuckled and leaned over the table, staring at Mia's notes in front of her. He had to tear his eyes away from her pouty face before he devoured her right here. Her hair was in a braid today, but more messy then usual. She was fresh-faced for their day of studying in the library and Harry was surprised how Mia was the bad student today. For once.