summer with you - part two

!! this is part two of a double update. part one was posted yesterday. please check that out before reading this :)

Word count: 10,581

__________________

Harry and Mia showered together and continued their aftercare. They washed each other gently as always, massaging out the slight knots in their shoulders and waking each other up with lots of kisses and touches.

Harry massaged Mia's plump ass and spent a great time washing her breasts too, near salivating when he saw her nipples covered in soap and dripping in water. Mia laughed as she gently nudged him off, wrapping her arms around his neck next, "I can't go again, H." She whispered, steam around them.

"I know." He nodded, both ignoring his semi hard-on poking into her tummy, "I know, lovie."

They doted over one another and then Mia was blow drying her hair as Harry hopped down the stairs to prepare them some coffee. It neared noon and they had brunch outside, eating bread with burrata and some tomatoes. The sun was high up in the sky and once Mia had stripped the sheets of the soaked bed outside and put it all in the washer, Harry was already up in the attic to check out some of the old furniture and decorations they had there.

Mia joined him after a bit, a white dress on her body and Harry's heart hammered violently at the sight of her with soft waves in her hair, a face bare of make-up, no shoes on and a white sundress.

He exhaled shakily and couldn't focus on the decorations anymore as she lit up the entire attic.

"You're staring." Mia giggled.

Harry chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest, "I know. Y'look so amazing in white, Mi. So beautiful."

"Thank you." She smiled with pink cheeks, pushing up her toes to kiss him. They exchanged soft kisses before they dove into some of the boxes.

"And you're sure we can just take anything we like?" Mia checked, holding up some old empty picture frames. Harry hummed from next to her, elbow deep into another box, "Yep, it's why mum and dad saved all of this, actually. They don't really ever throw anything out and just keep it in case any of us want it later on. Nothing in here is broken, just old." He explained.

Mia nibbled her lip, "Well, I quite like this. What do you think?" She shyly held up the picture frame and Harry smiled, "Mhm. Looks good, lovie. What picture do you want to put in there?"

"Oh, I think we should have one of you and Edward in the apartment, for sure. Maybe in the living room?"

Harry bit his lip to fight his wide smile, his heart thrashing in his chest. He had these moments all the time, where it felt like his love for Mia was too big to be contained by just his heart and it was about to burst out of its seams. He felt breathless without doing anything and just nodded, "I love that."

"Mi – look." Harry chuckled as he opened up another box, pulling out a few plastic bags filled with shiny and glittery purple and green Christmas ornaments.

Mia near dropped whatever she was holding as she gasped and put her hands in front of her mouth in sheer excitement. Harry's smile grew as she giggled and then gasped again, "Oh, Harry, we're going to be getting our first ever Christmas tree together!" Mia squealed.

Harry threw his head back in a laugh as he nodded, "We are. You excited about that?"

Mia jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck with a dreamy, wide smile that made Harry's brain go fuzzy. He stared into her warm eyes as Mia blindly puckered his lips into his chin, "So excited. Oh my god, I can't wait."