one year

Word count: 18,269
___________________

“Hmm, baby.” Harry sleepily slurred with his eyes closed. 

For once, he was laying on his side in their big bed, Mia spooned in behind him. It didn’t fit as well as the other way around. Mia was a bit shorter and didn’t fully manage to fold herself around Harry, but her arms were around his torso, their legs tangled together and her lips sponging kisses on the back of his bare shoulder.

Harry woke up with his love wrapped around him. He smiled tiredly as early light shone through their curtains, “Good morning.” He sighed.

“Morning.” Mia breathed from behind him, kissing the back of his neck a few times as her hands roamed his chest. Harry hummed again, pushing back into her a bit, “‘S a nice way to wake up.” His voice was gravelly and low and it only added to the heat between Mia’s legs.

She couldn’t help it. She couldn’t help but dream of him almost every night. About the way he loved her and how he made her feel it. About everything he did for her. She didn’t necessarily only dream about sex, but also about the conversations they had or how Harry sometimes cooked or surprised her with pink flowers.

It all added so much to her never ending attraction to him. And it got her worked up to see her future in his eyes. 

And so for once, she gasped awake before Harry had even opened his eyes. Her legs had trembled beneath the sheets and her skin had felt tingly, and she lay staring at the ceiling with the realization that she was uncomfortably sticky between her thighs. 

What of course also helped, was knowing that today they had been together for a full year.

One year of pure, pure love and growing together. Mia had never felt this amazing in her entire life. She didn’t even know this was possible. It was better than what she saw in movies, it was better than what she read in books, it was better than the fantasy stories she had heard over the years. 

On certain days, the overwhelming feeling of being loved like this and caring this much for Harry, could make her cry. On other days, it could make her ecstatic to the point she near jumped around, and on some days it made her want to be so incredibly close to him that she hardly knew what to do with herself.

Like now.

Mia softly exhaled into the back of his neck, squeezing him tighter as she locked her leg around his hips like a koala from behind. Harry softly chuckled, “What’s the matter, lovie?” He felt her struggling behind him.

Mia groaned something he couldn’t understand and he was sure if he’d turn around now, he’d see her with a sleepy face and a soft, irresistible pout to her lips.

Harry smiled with closed eyes as Mia struggled to touch him the way she wanted, like she wanted to hug him closer but she physically couldn’t. Harry giggled at her efforts of moving around his muscular body until Mia let out an aggravated sigh in frustration, “Harry,” She whined.

A shudder ran down his spine at the tone in her voice and his gentle smile turned into a little smirk, “Hm?” He teased.

Mia ducked her head underneath his arm and pressed a kiss to his ribs, limbs tangled together, “I-I’m… please?”

Harry bit his lip to stifle his grin, still laying on his side. It was fun to see and hear her like this. Mia wasn’t the most vocal person, nor was she one to take much initiative. Whenever she felt needy and horny, she only vocalized it when he drove her so far she was almost crying. Only then would she admit that she was desperate for him.

But for now, she was pouting and whimpering and silently begging for him to take the hint and take the reigns. Harry always liked to tease her though, pretending he didn’t know what she wanted.