mia's birthday

Word count: 19,806

_________________

"Harry... Hazel's home." Mia breathed in slight protest. Her eyes closed in a flutter as Harry nipped below her collarbone and softly hummed.

Her argument was not nearly good enough, he felt. His lips curled into a smirk against her skin as he wasn't even the slightest bit bothered by Mia's words, shuffling down her body nonetheless, "Guess you're going to have to be quiet then, angel."

Mia puffed out an incoherent whimper as Harry split her legs below the sheets, the early morning spring light coming through the crack in her blinds. It wasn't even eight in the morning and both had been pulled from sleep by Mia's blaring alarm.

But it was her birthday. And Harry had plans.

Those plans hadn't necessarily involved Hazel in the next room, because for what Harry had in mind they definitely needed to be alone. He loved making Mia scream, but this would have to do for now.

The circumstances weren't ideal. Mia had a seat reserved in the library for half past eight and she expected Harry to go with her. He was still a little bit on the fence, needing a lot of convincing to actually study for an entire day. Harry just wasn't that great of a student and needed Mia to pull him through a little bit. He was a bit of a baby about it, but did it on purpose to get Mia begging and whining a little.

He loved it, sexual or not. And then when he gave in and spent the day with her in the library, he could see the pride on her face that she got him to do that, and he loved it. He'd do everything he could to make her happy and carefree.

Mia's protest died down quickly once Harry tugged at the hem of the silky top she wore – another gift from him from a few weeks back. Spring came around and it was too hot for Mia to sleep in one of his flannels, so he got her a little sexy sleeping set. Usually she ditched the shorts and slept in her underwear, but the soft pink top with a little lace ruffled border, was very cute.

Her hardened nipples peaked through and when Mia didn't really move, Harry latched his mouth onto her chest through the fabric. Mia jerked up a little bit, biting down on her lip to stifle her gasp as her fingers found his hair. Her legs curled around him and bent, hips bucking up softly as he flicked his tongue over her nipple, leaving a wet patch on the fabric of the top.

"'M gonna need this off, baby." He whispered, "Can't treat you right if you're half dressed."

"Mhm, yeah." Mia spoke in a daze, eyes halfway closed as she was limp on the bed. Half asleep, woken up by Harry's lips sponging on her warm skin. She loved it like this. She loved it when Harry took care of her to the point she barely had to move. She loved it when he woke her up in a way so primal it could make her cry from feeling so intimate with him.

The sheets tented around Harry's back as he straightened up a little, dressed in just his briefs where the clear outline of his hard dick was visible to Mia. His abs flexed as he rearranged the white bedding a little bit, kneeled in between her thighs.

Mia's eyes darted over his sculpted chest and the tattoos she traced blindly in her sleep by now. Harry caught her look and sent her a little smirk, "Definitely planned on getting you a gift, but it seems like this is enough, hm?"

Mia smiled through the bite in her lip as she pushed up on her elbows and allowed Harry to slip off the top. Her tits fell freely and Harry groaned from the back of his throat, "Fuck, y'look so pretty, angel. Can't believe I get to be all yours, all the time."

And he was. Hers. All the time. All the time. Harry hardly left anymore. After the night of the charity ball and everything that came after it, Mia and Harry were inseparable. All throughout the beginning of the second semester, they slept in the same bed. Mostly at Mia's apartment but every once in a while at Harry's dorm.